Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you all for your welcome and kind words.

NOamNASTY, I'm currently in Victoria province which hasn't had any problems with immigrant Muslims. But it was a significant problem this year and last summer in Sydney which is in another province of Australia. I was born in Australia, and I'm Roman Catholic. Most Australians are Christians but I'm Roman Catholic...however, I don't assume to be very religious. As for my employment, I am not aware of any such practice of ignoring American engineers and hiring foreign engineers. My employment letter said that I was the best fit for the position amongst many qualified applicants.

cayla99, I've heard that family visas are faster to obtain than employment visas. If so, then I'm discouraged to hear that you are in a wonderful marriage. If it doesn't work out, well I'm still single and I have an athletic physique.

Thanks Stanley for answering those personal questions . I hope you don't have many more problems getting here .

We have really been through it lately with these ' leaders ' so please excuse my suspicions ..

I'm discouraged to hear that you are in a wonderful marriage. If it doesn't work out, well I'm still single and I have an athletic physique.
    LOL! I like your style!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Cayla???//

One of the reasons people like yourself have such a long time to wait to come here is because of illegal immigration .With not enough people to process legal applications and so much fraud and corruption sometimes within immigration dept itself(the number of officials who have been caught is stunning) and having to spend resources to combat illegal criminals .Also politics makes sure past favortism towards european and your country has been reversed to favor asian,african,latino and arabic countries.Oddly enough,as long as illegal immigration continues on its current path,people going through the lawful channels will take years longer to get here.

FYI I found out first hand, Fiance line to get a visa is shorter that the spousal immigration line which is a lot shorter than the immediate family immigration visa line. Wife should be given a faster track than fiance IMO.

Until we close the borders and export all illegal aliens chain migration deffinitely needs to be halted. Legal immigration needs to be limited to only those who bring more to the table than they take away, ie those who can afford to start businesses, and those with jobs skills that are actually needed.

Europians have been civilized too long and it is costing them their existance . Only ancestry from third world is in fashion or is that fascism ?

Thats ok they will miss us westerners when we'r gone and they have nobody to lift them back up from the hellholes they create .

And I always fought for equality , whos fighting for me and mine now ?

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    FYI I found out first hand, Fiance line to get a visa is shorter that the spousal immigration line which is a lot shorter than the immediate family immigration visa line. Wife should be given a faster track than fiance IMO.
    I agree, married should be a priority over fiance.

cayla99, I've heard that family visas are faster to obtain than employment visas. If so, then I'm discouraged to hear that you are in a wonderful marriage. If it doesn't work out, well I'm still single and I have an athletic physique.
    LOL I am probably old enough to be your mums younger sister, and not many years younger at that LOL

But I will put the hubby on notice that he better keep on spoiling me silly, because I have other offers in the wings
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Stanley. I'm glad you're here.

If we are successful and somehow manage to send home the millions who came here illegally it would open the door to millions like you who have honored our system and waited in line.

That is the way our system was designed to work, and we can accept nothing less.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast