Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JRB

Re: Hello, I'm New here

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyIpkis1
    Hello everyone,

My name is Stanley and I registered for this site some time ago but haven't been active on the site. I would like to explain my situation.

I am currently living in Australia, trying to immigrate to the United States. I graduated with a degree in biochemical engineering and felt that the United States provided me with very good employment prospects and research opportunities. I applied to several firms in the U.S. and was offered a position with Bristol-Meyers Squibb. They have sponsored me for an employment visa but I am currently involved in the legal process which is taking over four years now. I am not complaining because I feel that this is the correct and necessary sacrifice to work and live in the United States.

Upon watching CNN and other news outlets, I kept hearing of the immigration debate in America. Due to my situation, I decided to investigate further and came upon the so called DREAM Act. After examining it for several days, I felt that it was offering an unfair advantage to unlawful people when many, many people such as myself are trying to pursue the lawful process. I wanted to express my opposition to this issue but being an international person, I didn't have any opportunity to call your elected officials. I came upon this forum while researching the DREAM Act on Google.

I am very encouraged that your group has managed to prevent the passage of this DREAM Act. Although, I am not familiar with the U.S. legislative process, I understand that a critical action occurred yesterday which is beneficial to this group. I'd like to thank all of you for your efforts at undermining this unfair action. As would-be immigrants, we don't have any say in the political process. It is very encouraging and heartening to see that we do indeed have a voice in the United States. On behalf of myself and all the immigrants trying to come to the United States lawfully, I commend you and thank you.

Kindly,

Stanley
    Hello and Welcome Stanley,
    I would like to thank you for honoring our system by coming to the United States Legaly. It's People like you that keep our blood running in this huge fight we are in as Americans to keep our Identity and Soveriegnty. I would like to ask that we could use this letter you wrote to send to our Politicians for you. When I see these Senators and Congressmen fighting half as hard for the Law Abiding Immigrants as they do for the Illegal Immigrants we will know we have done our job as Legal United States Citizens and ALIPAC members.

Welcome to ALIPAC "Stanley" I understand with a sponsor it makes it faster getting a work visa! Here's to a speedy visa
    Please stay in touch and let us know when you Make it safely to the U.S. You also could stay involved with ALIPAC,we love people who did it the legal way!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Stanley as you can see from the response we are not against people who want to come to our country the proper way. We welcome you aboard.

Welcome Stanley. I wish you much luck in your process in coming here to America. You are prime example of how legal immigration works and is the right way.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Welcome Stanley. You will find a great group of people here!!

April
    Welcome Stanley! Glad that you are here!

Man, we are growing faster then illegal immigration. :P :P :P

WELCOME TO ALL NEW ONES.

working4change
    Welcome Stanley ALIPAC needs people like you and we are glad you are here.
    The fact that you are an Aussie is even better. I spent some of my happiest years in your beautiful country and still have many good friends down-under.

It is nice to have you here Stanley. Even though I have been a part of Alipac for a while I have so enjoyed reading all of the very kind, warm and witty welcomes. It makes me proud to be a member of Alipac.

Alipac is the best source for illegal immigration news from all across the nation and even beyond. We are able to include and do include news and stories from our own areas which broadens the information available here even more. We do actively function as both a team as as individuals in our battle against illegal immigration.

You have noticed how we encourage legal immigration and discourage illegal immigration due to the fact that it harms citizens and it harms those coming here legally and those who are here legally.

I hope you will comment often and again welcome to Alipac and a pre-welcome (optimistic) to the United States of America.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Man, we are growing faster then illegal immigration. :P :P :P

WELCOME TO ALL NEW ONES.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast