Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello Senators? BOOOO! HISSSSS! BOOOO! HISSSS!

Hey, the worst they can do is ask us to leave the events. Who knows, in many cases if we start the boos and hisses, we may have a lot of others joining in quickly!

Let's get em in person and on the phones. Obey all laws and restrictions please.

Note from William: Senators Hiding! Boo the Senate!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am on it!!! LETS GO! I think I am going to enjoy BOOing and Hissing!

I'll Booooo! a few.

Here's the contact list:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This may even get the attention of the MSM for a change!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To eveybody out there hanging in the backround yes you!! we invite you to...
    let your voices be heard, Its time to get involved, calls, faxes, and e-mails, post at the link below to let everyone know what you are hearing, it helps our leaders to make decisions on what steps to take next. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do, just ask, someone will help you, We have lots 0f nice people just waiting to help you!!

HINT: EASY WAY TO HELP OUT.....When you post on another site with good patriotic Americans leave behind a Momentous message, the link to ALIPAC ( http://www.alipac.us/index.php ).
    Any donations to help keep ALIPAC afloat will be much appreciated
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh gosh, now you're asking me to make calls that I would've put my kids in a time-out for!

Okay. I'm easy!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

April
    LynnS wrote:

Oh gosh, now you're asking me to make calls that I would've put my kids in a time-out for!

Well, I'm doing it...I just enjoy this sooo much. If I can bother them at least half as much as they anger me then at least that is a start.

The switchboard operator sounds tired...but I'm loving it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

JAK
    LOL... I do feel sorry for the switchboard operators... but since the majority of Americans are against illegal immigration...even tho' they are tired... part of them must be loving it... (at least ...hopefully a majority of them also).
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    It is a good sign that they are all tired. It means we are doing a good job!!! ALIPAC ROCKS!!! BOO and HISS ON!!!!

Jak:

Most of those answering those ringing phones are likely with us and not against us. Right now it is a job they cant wait to get to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast