Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP

This is not be news but a mayday:
    This is the scenario, I have a one bedroom apartment close to me that had 8 IA living in it. I called the health department after our land lord refused to take action. The health dept came by and knocked on the door and left because “no one was homeâ€
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Use the name Jose Gonzalez....at least ONE of them has to have that name....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IS THERE A NAME ON THE MAILBOX? OR YOU COULD DO A PEOPLE SEARCH FOR PHONE NUMBERS AT THAT ADDRESS. DO THE SEARCH BY ADDRESS. SOMETIMES IT WILL GIVE THE NAME AND PHONE NUMBER....IF IT IS LISTED. WHY DO THEY NEED A NAME? I DONT GET THAT.

DOES THE HOUSING CODE ALLOW THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THAT UNIT? IF NOT, FIND OUT WHICH CITY AGENCY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT IN YOUR AREA .....CALL THEM AND REPORT A HOUSING CODE VIOLATION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How old is the child and is the child male? A female child living with 13 men would be dangerous.

Is Dean Heller your House Rep?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: HELP

[b][quote="2manyia-lasvegas"]This is not be news but a mayday:
    This is the scenario, I have a one bedroom apartment close to me that had 8 IA living in it. I called the health department after our land lord refused to take action. The health dept came by and knocked on the door and left because “no one was homeâ€

If those were Americans living like that they would have taken care of it due to code violations. Tell them there are 14 Americans living there and then watch what happens.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

First, CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES!!
    Make sure you get someone who speaks "English"
    If that doesn't work...

When I was attempting to do mail-order, I found out that the local library kept books that listed names and addresses, even of renters. Maybe try that. Another might be to check with county clerk.
    Power Co.
    Phone Co.
    Gas Co.

When a child is involved, I would try literally EVERYTHING even if I was told it was none of my business, I would keep trying.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Re: HELP

[quote="2manyia-lasvegas"]This is not be news but a mayday:
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

call the police and tell them there is a fight in the house.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    call the police and tell them there is a fight in the house.
    I thought about that also. Even thought about telling them you've been hearing a child crying or screaming.

Whatever it takes.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast