Thread: Help !!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help !!!

I have to run to the building to meet the news crews! Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 857#187857

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

message to national list

Supporters of ALIPAC:

I have to make this quick as I am rushing to the General Assembly to meet with lawmakers and press. There has been a break through in NC and HB 1942 "Verify Public Employee Legal Status/Funds." passed the NC House last night by a vote of 107-2. This bill is expected to pass the house on final reading today (Wed)

The problem is that the Democrat leadership in the NC Senate is expected to adjourn the session on Thursday before this bill makes it to the floor. We need every volunteer we can get to make 60 calls and send 60 e-mails to the NC Senate as soon as possible asking the NC Senate to expedite, discuss, and pass HB 1942 before leaving town.

Here are the phone numbers and e-mails for the NC Senate. Main focus should be on the Democrats.

http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/members/ ... ber=Senate

Here is a copy of the article about this bill passing and a place where our volunteers can coordinate online.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35816

I will be in the hallways meeting with press and lawmakers all day.

Thank you for your support and backup on this. I will update everyone soon.

Best Regards,

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're my hero
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

heh, Im on EllieK and my wrist is killing me!!!! However, I shall get through the list.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

You folks rock! Your work is having a high impact. Ive left an update for you in the Announcements section.

W

Hi,
    I e-mailed all of them today,and have received replys from 3 (all repuplicans so far)telling me they are doing all they can,and will vote for the bill when it is sent to them,they also were thanking me for letting them know that most people are supporting the bill,they also said they were getting flooded with e-mails like mine,keep up your hard work william,you are making a difference!

My response from Neil Hunt:
    , I'll do what I can. We Republicans have done everything we can as the minority party to make NC less attractive to illegal immigrants. For example, in March we submitted a bill that would require evidence of legally being in this country for drivers licenses (S419 by Sen. Berger of Rockingham County which I and several others co- sponsored); and we have requested that community colleges not be allowed to offer in state tuition to illegals (a budget amendment I offered). Neither of these actions was approved by the Democrat majority.

Thanks for contacting me and your support of this legislation.
    Neal Hunt
    Apodaca replied with acknowledgement only
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need a new round of calls today and we need to focus just on the Democrats in the NC Senate.

That is where the hold up is.

W