Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Help for Beaufort / Hilton Head SC

Not sure where to Post this, so i'll try here.

Just got this e-mail from a friend (a Paul Revere 2006 Rider) who sent me the following E-mail. After telling me that Beaufort and Hilton Head SC are being over run by illegals she told me that the county council (Beaufort County) is considering a Hazelton type ordinance. I told her ALIPAC might be able to help. Since i am new to ALIPAC i'm not sure how to get the word out or get a "Focus Campaign" going. I'm hoping some of our SC members can help.

This is from the PRR rider

THANKS a bunch. ALL the council members are in agreement!!! I was amazed and the leader is a dynamic black woman. They have been looking into the Hazelton PA laws. Look into Beaufort website and you can link to council members...some really great folks both black and white...they are really distressed. Beaufort county has the highest illegal ratio in the state!

Beaufort city and Hilton Head are all part of beaufort county. a couple of the guys in power/$$ in HH are somehow telling anyone who is bringing up the illegal issue to shut up about using the premise that it will hurt the "resort" image. ie:the administrator of HH Regional Hospital approached HH city to do something as the ER is going under due to illegals.....

Thank you...they originally wanted to add the deal about fining rentors but saw the law problems that Hazelton encountered and the attny decided to stick with employers and work carefully on verbage/crafting that will allow for least counter...I give them credit and I will check into the ALIPAC to see if they are aware...thanks again...will let you know how it plays out!

Can we help ? Here's the link to the Beaufort County website

http://www.bcgov.net/News/Illegal%20Imm ... /Index.php

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Here's the info!

ALIPAC Activism and FOCUS Campaigns
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=41182

JUMP IN Water's great guys. Everyone can have a major impact on the Local level across the country!!
    One town at a time.........we're moving that mountain

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)