Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    ALERT!!!PLEASE HELP THESE STATES!!!

IDAHO:

Bill: S1155 A bill that would suspend licenses for businesses that knowingly employ illegal immigrants and makes e-verifiy mandatory for all business, will not go forward...This bill written and introduced by Senator Jorgenson took the first step in the process in the State Affairs Committee where it passed unanimously. However, Chairman of the State affairs Committee Sen. Curt McKenzie has thrown the bill in his desk drawer and stated this bill is not going anywhere....so much for due process.

We need to call, e-mail, and fax the following members and DEMAND they force Mc Kenzie to remove bill No. S 1155 from his desk drawer and continue forward with the democratic process so this can become law, finish the peoples business and stop stalling. It is what the citizens in Idaho expect of our legislatures...

TAKE ACTION HERE!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150025.html

COLORADO

Bill SB09-170 is still alive in the Senate - this is the bill that would give in-state tuition to illegal aliens who can not even legally work in our country. It is important for you to call and email the Senators listed below. Tell them to kill this anti-American bill. It is not fair to give tuition breaks to those illegally in the United States when citizens in Colorado can not even afford to send their own children to college.
    WE NEED TO CALL, EMAIL AND FAX!!!

TAKE ACTION HERE:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-146439.html

hippiechick.......it is Friday and I was wondering if you heard anything about the votes.......did you win?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

no. nothing yet.

casa of maryland is a very, very strong force in our state. they aid & abet illegal aliens at the expense of the legal taxpayer. they are doing everything they can to make sure illegals can still get driver's licenses.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

casa of maryland also refuses to reveal the immigration status of the people they help. but it is well known they pretty much only assist illegal aliens.

look how disgusting this is.....this is from their website. all an employer has to do is contact CASA to find cheap, illegal workers.

and casa promises to keep the employers information hidden. so what happens is employers use casa as a means to find cheap illegal workers......what a shame to know in my own state, i am funding this with my tax dollars.

read this crap:

Need to hire workers?
    We have professional, honest, and reliable workers available daily for jobs involving moving, packing, transporting, and deep cleaning. Also we have experts in construction, carpentry, landscaping, housekeeping, painting, tiling, odd jobs, and more!

We would love to provide workers for you or/and your business, whether you need someone on short notice for just one day, or if you’re looking to fill a permanent or temporary position.

Frequently asked questions

To hire workers at CASA please come to or call the Center closest to you:

Silver Spring Workers' Center
    734 University Blvd. E.
    Silver Spring, MD 20903
    Tel: (301) 431-4177
    Fax301) 431-4179
    Email: sgutierrez@casamd.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Wheaton Workers' Center
    2729 University Blvd. W.
    Wheaton, MD 20902
    Tel: (301) 933-6674
    Fax: (301) 933-6690
    Email: akaminski@casamd.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Baltimore Workers' Employment Center
    2224 E. Fayette St.
    Baltimore,MD21231
    Tel: (410)732-7777
    Fax: (410) 732-2692
    Email: mtrejo@casamd.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Center for Employment and Training at Shady Grove
    16642 Crabbs Branch Way
    Rockville, MD20855
    Tel: (301)926-0810
    Fax: (301)926-0380
    Email: fpainemilla@casamd.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

CASA’s Prince George’s Workers’ Center
    7978-B New Hampshire Ave
    Hyattsville, MD 20783
    Tel: (88669-7422
    Fax: (301)-431-1029
    Email: akaminski@casamd.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

agreement-form-button.jpg

To make the hiring process faster click here to fill out the written agreement form. Please fill it out and email it or fax it to the closest Center to you.

What you can expect when hiring workers from CASA:
    • CASA is dedicated to the security and well-being of our workers and employers. To ensure a high degree of professionalism, CASA distributes identification cards recognized by the local police to each worker who uses our services. All of our workers are also committed to follow a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.

• Our multicultural and multilingual staff is available to assist in communication during the negotiation process and throughout the duration of the job.

• At CASA’s Workers' Centers we classify our workers according to their skills and experience. In this way we provide you with qualified workers.

• All of your information is kept completely confidential and we uphold a written agreement between you and the worker.

• To ensure employer satisfaction, we have a follow-up system that includes a short feedback sheet where employers can comment about job performance. In addition, CASA staff dedicated to quality control conduct phone calls with employers for feedback. At their next visit, employers will have the option to choose workers by name with whom they’ve had a positive experience.

Questions? Contact:

Tona Cravioto
    Sr. Manager, Employment Program
    Phone: 301.431.4185 ext. 202
    Email: tcravioto@casamd.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

For more information about CASA’s Workers’ Centers, click here
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

THIS IS A SNIPPET FROM A STORY PUBLISHED TODAY:

In an online Spanish language chat room, people from all along the East Coast seek tips on how to get a driver's license in Maryland, though they don't live in Maryland.

Businesses run classified ads in Spanish-language publications in the District, Virginia and Maryland urging "undocumented Hispanic friends" to take advantage of the opportunity to get a Maryland ID without having to prove they are in the country legally.

In one case, Maryland motor vehicle officials say, 68 different people applying for licenses and IDs gave the same address for an 800-square-foot home in Baltimore.

The illegals came here to N Carolina for drivers licenses but they have since cracked down on them. They are suppose to crack down even more this year. I know Virginia made complaints about N Carolina giving out drivers licenses. They would come down here by the bus loads to get a license.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    The illegals came here to N Carolina for drivers licenses but they have since cracked down on them. They are suppose to crack down even more this year. I know Virginia made complaints about N Carolina giving out drivers licenses. They would come down here by the bus loads to get a license.
    well they are coming here in busloads now.

pisses me off when i hear the MVA saying 68 people used the same address to apply for a license......this is SERIOUS and should have the government highly concerned about fraud & terrorism. but i guess that's not the politically correct thing to do, huh?

they should have detained them 68 individuals and called ICE......just my opinion though......everywhere you go anymore it seems there are hordes of illegal aliens and our government does nothing. Except for the true patriot types.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12