Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HELP -- my neighbor rented house to group of illegals

I own a modest, 100 year old affordable home in a small town in Chester County, PA (congressman is Jim Gerlach).

A few months ago, the adjacent home (I own a twin) was rented to a group of young, illegal immigrant men from Guatemala. Recently, the home has become more and more trashed and they've become more and more of a niusance. I've contacted both the property owner and the local police to no avail. I'm concerned that no one in Authority will help me.

Are there lawyers in this field who are willing to assist property owners like myself, or are they all on the side of the illegals?

Any advice on how to approach ICE? Should I gather evidence?

Thanks alot for your time.

Welcome

Independent attoreys work for their clients and you can sue your neighbor for violating the housing code and damaging the value of your property as a tort.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look into the city code enforcement regarding code violations. When the owner starts having to pay fines then he may get rid of them. My daughter and her boyfriend had problems with the owner of the house next door who hired illegals to renovate the home. They took their hose and used their water for mixing cement and grout. My daughter's boyfriend is a police officer in the city he lives in and went over to the neighbors and gave the illegals hell for it. Then he called the city and put a complaint in about plumbing and electrical work done by non licensed contractors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Be VERY CAREFUL! I f they find out its you, they will take out revenge, what ever you do. Call from anyonomous phone, etc. CAUTION is the word. Take Photos, for evidence, but you are in a world of trouble, Caution takes presidence!

Check the City zoning laws, if it is in a single family area they may be in violation of codes. Call the city and ask them Monday. Question, I am calling to see what the city says about single family dwellings and the number of adult occupants that are legally allowed to be in this zoing area! Don't mention that they are Illegal.

Then see what your city does about its ability to deal with illegals, call the local PD or Sherrif and try to get past the DESK officer to the chief of police. Ask what the city policy is on multiple adults in single family residences, and what the stand is on illegals.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

MW
    How do you know they're illegal aliens, did they tell you so?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    There are ways you can tell and I don't mean by the language they speak or skin tone. Living in South Florida I have seen enough of them from various countries that you notice things. There are 2 types those that hide within their own community and hide when cops come around. They try to blend in but their clothing stands out for one. Then you have the ones who are illegal and in your face. The ones who will tell you I know my rights. They bully and feel that they are entiitled to eveerything and are above our laws. I live in a condo complex and we have lots of them from all over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Take pictures, send them to code enforcement - for instance the number of vehicles, the license plate numbers to ensure they are legally registered.

Also, take pictures and go to your city or county commission meeting. We have had to do that to get the codes tightened as to the number of people living in the dwelling, the number of cars that can be parked, and no parking on the grass. Keep going to the meeting, keep humiliating them for not enforcing the codes. Eventually being right wins.

They can have an illegal meth operation going, and your safety is a concern with all those young men. If you have a teenage daughter, I would suggest driving her to school and back.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    There are ways you can tell and I don't mean by the language they speak or skin tone. Living in South Florida I have seen enough of them from various countries that you notice things. There are 2 types those that hide within their own community and hide when cops come around. They try to blend in but their clothing stands out for one. Then you have the ones who are illegal and in your face. The ones who will tell you I know my rights. They bully and feel that they are entiitled to eveerything and are above our laws. I live in a condo complex and we have lots of them from all over.
    You're right, there are signs to look for, however, you can never be 100% sure unless they've told you so or you overheard it in a conversation. Unfortunately, without an admission or confession, law enforcement is the only ones with the resources and authority to prove or disprove that a person is illegal.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast