Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Oracle03, want to be sure they are illegal aliens? Befriend them. I mean it.

I live in a complex (in NW Oregon, suburb to Portland), where we have for a while been the only American, English speaking family. In 2007 when the big push for Comprehensive Immigration Reform came, we were the ONLY family here comprised of Americans. I knew this, but with all of the stuff going on (they were harassing the heck out of us so we'd move, but we financially could not), I wanted to confirm it.

My son, then 13, was friends with one of the kids. This kid was over talking to him, he was quite comfortable with us, and mentioned how he remembered being carried by his father, at night, over the border, being told to be quiet. I then said "wow Freddy, that's quite a memory to have, pretty important to you", he smiled and said "yes". I then felt the time was right and open, I then asked "so most of the people living here are like your family then?". He said they were all here illegally!

So with adults, you can hunt down the one who has the best English in the household, offer up some home baked goods, and say "welcome to the neighborhood". Find ways to do little stuff, then when the time is right, mention your "concerns for them, you know, with this thing going on right now, how people are about illegal immigration", once they confirm it, then you will know.

Sure, you have to keep your efforts with us and other groups quite secret, as I have for almost six years, but why do they need to know? Then you can say to anyone you contact that they said it themselves. What could be more incriminating than that?

With the right attitude and demeanor, you can convince anyone to give up their secrets, I have plenty of times. When someone tells you they are here legally, praise them for their efforts in doing it the right way (you know you will mean it too), when they admit they are here illegally, you could say "wow, that really puts you at risk, hope you can do something to make that right". Shows your concern, and gives you an in to more information.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you need to find out if they are violating local codes go to:

www.municode.com

Type in your city/state and then do a search for the particular violation you suspect. Legal or illegal, code enforcement can and will take action in most cases!! Most can be done anonymously. Get some video and photos to do any online complaints.
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

If you see lots of different cars at different times, it could be used as a safe house and or drugs. Keep calling the police. Ask the police to do license plate vehicle checks for expired plates.

I have seen the poverty of Guatemala so I feel for those people BUT Guatemala needs to take care of their own as does MEXICO! They need to be removed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12