Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help Stop Sanctuary Policies!

Finally someone is doing something about illegal immigration besides talking! Judicial Watch is investigating and even suing states, counties, cities and towns that provide sanctuary to illegal aliens across America. They've won in Phoenix, in New York State, in Herndon, Virginia and elsewhere, with dozens of other ongoing efforts including Washington, DC, Chicago, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco and elsewhere. There's a petition you can sign that could help convince state and local government officials that providing sanctuary is wrong and against federal law. I added my name. Will you join me? https://www.sanctuarybusters.org

signed...and sent on to "my list" for them to sign...Thanks
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Judical Watch is wonderful!

I already signed the petition....I really admire Judicial Watch!

I am curious does anyone on-line today know which cities, county’s and/or states in America are considered “Sanctuariesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)