Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I'm having a hard time getting logged on. It made me set up a Yahoo account which I did and now it won't accept my password. I'll keep trying.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, don't do it! You will have more spam than you can shake a stick at. Not three minutes after I signed up, I had eight of the most hateful messages I have ever seen about how the fbi is logging my address, how i'm a racist, etc. And you can't sign up without them seeing your e-mail address apparently. I cancelled my subscription within ten minutes of opening it because of that. They need to make a safer system so that the members don't get attacked. One such as this board.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad you told me!!! I just won't even try to complete the registration.

SPEAKING of which--this is VERY strange. On Fox News last night--one of the news breaks during O'Reilly I think--they had an announcement from the FBI that people were getting letters or emails SUPPOSEDLY from the government saying that they had been to ILLEGAL WEBSITES. They said that the FBI was NOT sending anything like that out and that, if you had gotten any, to contact the FBI and they gave a website.

As it happens, I have had SEVERAL emails that were from somebody and the last part of the address was--.gov.us. All of the ones I've gotten were caught in my ISP filter and MOST of them contained viruses. You can open them in the filter without infecting your computer so I did. All they said was something like "You have been visiting illegal websites". AT first, I was alarmed but then I noticed the last part of the address--.gov.us--and I remembered that all of the government addresses are just .gov so I just started deleting them and didn't worry about it anymore. After hearing this on Fox, I went to the site they said to go to and I filled out the report. I don't know whether it's a trap or not but I don't THINK so because I'm positive that the government would not be sending out emails to people that were infected with viruses. Anyway, I was an honest citizen filing an honest report. I told them I had already deleted them but would save them if I got anymore. I hope what I did was the RIGHT thing to do because I don't trust ANYONE anymore!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12