Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hershey moves to Mexico

SAY GOODBYE HERSHEY

&NB A sad story for those of us who remember growing up with Hershey bars, and just as sad for the generations of today. What will be outsourced next? Pennsylvania is a big state, but it amazes me in this day, how some news doesn't make it over the mountain to the front page of our papers or the top of our news hours in Western Pennsylvania.

Milton Hershey, this year, will be joining H. J Heinz in rolling over in his grave. Hershey Chocolate is moving to MEXICO...whoopee! They're even closing down Hershey Canada. Don't buy any more Hershey Bars. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup S are my favorite and they are made by Hershey. But, I will not purchase Another one!

M.S. Hershey had a dream... I will buy my OWN Sugar, Milk, Cocoa beans, (all natural mind you!) and make candy...(no tariffs etc..) EVEN during the depression...HE and the Company made money...NOW some Corporate big wigs are ruining the name... AND the product M.S. created...
    Please pass it on...What a bunch of college educated "idiots".

Thank you M.S. Hershey for all the things I have and all you have done for me and my family..."I" do appreciate it... as for "Dick" Lenny and Company .good luck you greedy, money loving BASTARDS ...you are ruining the name, the company, and MANY lives in central Pennsylvania....
    read on...Enough is Enough!

So Hershey executives are closing plants in the US ,laying off over a thousand people, and destroying Mr. Hershey's dream, all to cut labor, material costs and AVOID PAYING ANY US TAXES!
    The company will save about $170 million a year, all on the backs of the American people. The top executives will still make their mega bucks and the laid off workers will have to find other jobs, some probably at minimum wage due to their age. All this to take their jobs to India, China and Mexico, So WHAT part of the "GREAT" American Chocolate Bar is left?...NOTHING! These countries are no doubt laughing at the Americans, who they don't like anyway. How long are the American people going to sit around and let big corporations do this to us? We must all band together and let our Politicians in Washington know we have had it with NAFTA, CAFTA and "SHAFTA" and we won't take it any longer!

Please, do not buy any Hershey product! If the company wants to take the work to these countries, then let those countries buy the product. We don't need it!

BOYCOTT HERSHEY!!

Please pass this to everyone on your email list so it gets all across the United States.
    ------------------------

working4change
    That is sad. Another product off our buying list but we have to send the message.

ya i heard this a while ago and i sent them a letter i got no reply back they obviously do not care.

Might be good news for my waistline -----
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same thing the kids of Wal-mart did to their father who is probably flipping over in his grave also .

I have always liked Herseys products . I will never buy another one . Guess if i can find an American company that makes chocolate powder ,I'll make my own . Homemade fudge and brownies are the best anyway .

LOL, my husband just said, " whats the big deal, the companys are going there and the people are coming here " !

Might be good news for my waistline
    Great timing for me as well, I have 10lbs I need to lose and candy is a big no no on the Atkins diet. I think I will dig through my sons Halloween candy and remove all Hersey candy. Wait I have a better idea I think I am going to ship it back to them with a little note attached VIA UPS or FED EX

Hershey's is... The Late American Chocolate Bar. R.I.P.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    How low can you go? I ask you, if all the U.S. jobs are outsourced. etc., and there are no jobs left in America, who's gonna buy all their products? Won't be us cause we won't be able to afford them! Wonder if they've taken that into consideration.

ADIOS HERSHEY! YOU'D BETTER HOPE MEXICANS LIKE CHOCOLATE!!!

I sent a scathing email and then called the 800 number and started out
    by saying "record this"!

Thats a good one...RIP Hershey.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast