Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did anyone notice that one dreamie has a Mike Huckabee avatar?

If you check this thread - you will see what they really want - EVERYTHING.
    http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about2954.html

Instate, financial aid, and amnesty, the whole shabang.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

We should email those comments from the dream act site to senators waffling on the Dream act amnesty so they are aware of this.

And as far as the "big lie" continually perpetuated that illegals are "doing the jobs Americans will not do" there is no major job category that is dominated by illegal aliens. As the CIS noted, "the Census Bureau groups all jobs in the country into 473 categories, and in 2003-2004, only three small categories had even the tiniest majority of immigrant workers, legal and illegal. The large majority of America's taxi drivers, housekeepers, janitors, dishwashers, landscapers and construction laborers are native-born Americans." Illegal aliens are willing to work cheaply in some jobs, that's all.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Did anyone notice that one dreamie has a Mike Huckabee avatar?
    Go to Huckabee's 2008 presidential campaign website and read his views on illegal immigration AFTER you read the 2005 article below.

Huckabee: A New American Quisling
    http://www.magic-city-news.com/Paul_Str ... 4171.shtml

By Paul Streitz
    Jul 6, 2005 - 8:57:00 AM

Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee joins Senator John McCain and Senator Teddy Kennedy as a leading contestant for the 2005 Quisling of the Year Award. McCain and Kennedy were the clear front-runners with the amnesty bill for twelve million illegals and strong defense of Mexico’s southern border. But lightening struck and Governor Mike came out of nowhere to make it a three-way race in a stunning speech to the LULAC convention in Little Rock (League of United Latin American Citizens).

The Quisling Award is giving annually to the American who surrenders the most of America to a foreign government. The award is named after Vidkun Quisling, who when the Germans invaded in Norway promptly got on the radio and surrendered the whole country. After the war, the Norwegians tried him, found him guilty and executed him for treason.

The Arkansas News Bureau records his treason as follows: "In a impassioned speech before hundreds of influential Hispanic civil rights leaders from across the nation, Gov. Mike Huckabee told a captive audience Wednesday that America is great because it has always opened it doors up to people seeking a better way of life."

Huckabee then made the most stunning admission of complete capitulation to the Illegals that have replaced American workers throughout Arkansas, "Pretty soon, Southern white guys like me may be in the minority,’ Huckabee said jokingly as the crowd roared in laughter."

It would seem that a lot of Southern white guys in Arkansas who lost their jobs to illegals are not going to be laughing, at all. If Gov. Huckabee appears at any NASCAR race, there is a good chance he might be accidentally hit by a flying lug wrench.
    Huckabee then goes on to be an open borders advocate, "I would hope that no matter who we are, or where we are from, that America should always be a place that opens its arms, opens it heart, opens its spirit to people who come because they want the best for their families," Huckabee said, as the largely Hispanic audience gave him a standing ovation.
    The most notorious employer of illegals in the country funds Gov. Huckabee. The News Bureau further reports, "Huckabee was the keynote speaker, along with Tyson Foods Inc. Chairman and CEO John Tyson, at a noon luncheon of the League of United Latin American Citizens, which is holding its 76th annual convention in Little Rock."
    Before Huckabee spoke, John Tyson thanked the Hispanic community for standing by the Springdale-based food giant during the federal government's investigation of the company a few years ago. The U.S. Justice Department investigation alleged that Tyson helped to smuggle illegal aliens into the U.S. and employed them at various chicken-processing plants across the Southeast. After a seven-week trial, Tyson and several managers of poultry processing plants were acquitted in March 2003 of those charges. "At the time, it was a very difficult and very tough time for our company," Tyson said. "Thank you LULAC for standing by us."

"I am proud to tell you that more than 40,000 of our workers are Latinos," Tyson said of the company's 114,000 employees. "We are learning, growing and benefiting from that diversity." These are 40,000 jobs that had employed Americans from Arkansas. They were replaced by illegals.

Tyson foods became the poster boy for a new economic term, "occupational displacement." This is when the hiring of immigrants becomes so great that it destroys the occupation (meatpacker) for the native residents. Generations of men who had supported themselves and their families with the tough, low skilled jobs of the plant were displaced by lower wage illegals. (Note: the same thing happened in the 1890’s. Factories and coalmines in Pennsylvania employed native Scots-German and Irish workers. These workers would be replaced when the company brought in non-English speaking Europeans, at lower wages. Deja vu, all over again.)

Sooner or later John Tyson is going to jail and the sooner the better. His company has been relentless in replacing Americans with low wage illegals. When the Immigration Control movement gains control of the White House and the legislative bodies of Congress, one of the first orders of business should be to throw this S.O.B. in jail. Further, this company should be hammered with RICO suits. The entire Tyson Foods operation is a sleaze ball conspiracy to import illegals and put them to work in Tyson’s meat packing plants.

Tyson Foods escaped prosecution and palmed the hiring of illegals on to a few "rogue" plant managers, rather than a deliberate corporate policy. Tyson had put up posters in Mexico telling the illegals streaming north that there were jobs at Tyson. They also hired corrupt laborer brokers who recruited in Mexico. But the corporation was smart, left no paper trail and the witnesses against it were lower level managers who had pleaded guilty.

It is clear that Gov. Huckabee has sold out to the corporations desiring more illegal immigration. No doubt, he received large contributions for his political campaign from Tyson Foods. If one recalls, Hillary Clinton invested a thousand dollars with James Blair, then an attorney working as outside counsel to Tyson Foods. Hillary picked up a cool hundred thousand dollars in a year’s time.

The Republican governor has backed in-state tuition bills for illegals and been against bills that would require verification of citizenship to vote and report illegals in the country. "Huckabee is ready to sell out Americans and the good citizens of Arkansas at every turn." He said, "Arkansas needs to make the transition from a traditional Southern state to one that recognizes and cherishes diversity "in culture, in language and in population." In other words, surrender to the illegals.

Most amazingly, the Arkansas news bureau reports that "many believe will run for president in 2008." This must be some sort of delusional fever running through Gov. Huckabee’s mind. Apparently, he does not read the political polls or talk to anyone but his Tyson Foods benefactors. Every political poll shows that Americans overwhelming approve of deporting illegals and putting troops on the border. However, these quisling politicians believe they can be elected to high federal office after creating a national immigration disaster by selling out to illegals and the companies that hire them.

This quisling, Gov. Mike Huckabee, will be lucky if he gets elected to dogcatcher in Arkansas, much less President of the United States.

Paul Streitz
    CT Citizens for Immigration Control
    ctcic@optonline.net
    www.ctcitizensforimmigrationcontrol.com

So Huckabee is as big a flip flopper as Romney? I was thinking he was a good candidate. Fred Thompson seemed to be a dissapointment so I was looking for an alternate candidate.

Huckabee and Romney both says what I like now, but they didn't always.

Huckabee is in with illegal aliens and amnesty I believe from his actions and words. He has scolded our government for raids in his state.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    So Huckabee is as big a flip flopper as Romney? I was thinking he was a good candidate. Fred Thompson seemed to be a dissapointment so I was looking for an alternate candidate.

Tom Tancredo

Duncan Hunter

Both have a proven background against illegal immigration. Check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter

Tom Tancredo

Duncan Hunter

Both have a proven background against illegal immigration. Check them out.
    My worry is that the vote will be split on the more conservative candidates and Giuliani will win. I want us to vote out who we don't want one at a time until only one is left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12