Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Glenn Beck, the dollar is not losing its value!

When one uses the word “dollarâ€

Thank You johnwk. Another fine post.

It is indeed due to the slick marketing of mis-speak, or the slight twists concerning the precise language used that has had detrimental effects upon our laws and economy. Such as you have stated here so eloquently noting the difference between a "dollar" and a "Federal Reserve Note." While they may sound like one and the same, they are two different animals and the implied resemblance was sold for a reason; namely to hoodwink the citizens of their rightful currency, and value of said currency; a robbery using stealth language tactics as opposed to a tip of the spear.

You have to give credit where credit is due, even if the criminals are our very own legislators, sheer genius even if it was insidious.

If these same robbers were underwriters for a insurance company, they would have been thrown in jail for fraud.

I wonder how many people remember when President Kennedy decided to offend the federal reserve banking cartel by issuing interest free United States Treasury notes and took heed of our founders warnings, e.g.:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.___ Thomas Jefferson

Some say this was the cause of his sudden demise.

Speaking about the federal reserve, another thing which boggles my mind is how popular the so called “fairtaxâ€

BTW it may be a good idea for People do buy what is called “junk-silverâ€

Well, then I'd like to know why the dollar is only worth $.74 at this time, according to CNBC where they show all this stuff all day long. If you watch that, the dollar is dropping. And when the dollar drops, gold goes up. I wouldn't consider the dollar very strong right now.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

johnwk wrote,
    [quote]BTW it may be a good idea for People do buy what is called “junk-silverâ€

In another forum I visit a person complained that the money he earned and saved over the years no longer purchases what it did when he earned the money. I wrote to him, that I agreed with his complaint, that the money he saved no longer buys the same amount of commodities as when he earned that money. I went on to tell him our founding fathers understood this very type of thievery which is carried out via despotic government backed paper money schemes. And that is why our founders forbid notes of any kind, which would include Federal Reserve Notes, to be made a legal tender for all debts public and private, which if allowed would give Federal Reserve banking cartel Notes, a privately owned banking institution, a monopoly over our money. Our founders made this prohibition [prohibiting notes of any kind to be made a legal tender] to preserve the integrity of the “dollar“, which they defined as being two specific commodities, gold and silver, which, if you had been paid in such many years ago, would still purchase the same amount of commodities as when you earn the money.

What most people do not realize is, there is an evil symbiotic relationship between our government and the Federal Reserve Banking Cartel. Our government has granted a money monopoly to a private banking institution and has made its notes a legal tender for all debts public and private, which forces us to use these Notes as money. In addition, the notes in question are made interest bearing. In return for this money monopoly, the Federal Reserve, a private banking cartel, allows the federal government borrow from the Federal Reserve well beyond a reasonable line of credit. And who gets shafted in the relationship? The American people get the shaft from the inflation and flooding of federal reserve notes into the economy, and, they are also held responsible for paying interest on the federal reserve notes borrowed by folks in government which are used by folks in government to bribe voters, “spread the wealthâ€