Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Cripus! Very glad to have you aboard!

Hylander_1314 wrote:
    It's a sad state of affairs though, that Americans have to make this much noise to get a voice in Washington D.C.
    Well, this is why our Constitution and our Bill of Rights were drawn up the way they were by our founding fathers. They knew that this wouldn't be a perfect nation, but the Constitution and the Bill of Rights would provide for 'a more perfect nation' than what they had known. These philiosophies MUST be defended to the death. I am so very glad to be a part of these United States of America and a part of ALIPAC, by the grace of God. It has been and will continue to be a pleasure to be able to communicate with such people who are so dedicated. Our founding fathers would be PROUD!! of all of you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely Rockfish. I couldn't agree more! But I don't think the Founding Fathers would have let things get this bad to begin with. They would have been up in arms, and armed if you ask me. None of this PC bullshine would have been tolerated.

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Crispus!!!

Absolutely, Hylander_1314!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Thanks for the welcome.

We are trying our hardest, and not to take away from the great news on this thread - my family and friends are in Texas, California, Alabama, Nevada, and Minnesota, made up of mostly educators, military officers, and health professionals.

We are sick and tired. The illegal problem has grown way out of hand.

My family who has fought in every single American war since the Civil War, protested for civil rights, and worked their butts off did not make their sacrifices so that their descendents can live in a third world hellhole, cultivated by border jumpers who have no respect for this country.

The health professionals in my family are tired of the massive amounts of non-English speaking illegals filling up the maternity wards, and the once eradicated diseases that are sneaking over the border. They are bringing LEPROSY here!!!!

The teachers in my family are tired of dealing with a massive influx of illegal alien children into their schools. Especially the firings of black teachers for latino teachers by a newly hired latino principal, at a relative's school.

They have allot of NERVE comparing their invasion to the Civil Rights movement. As a taxpayer, I am NOT going to pay for the Mexican "reconquista" of land stolen from my Commanche ancestors by Spanish colonialism. It is bad enough that I have to deal with ignorant "gangsta" fools in my own community (and family), and at the same time have to listen to relatives and friends talk about the illegal alien Mexican gang GENOCIDE against blacks that is occuring in California.

The pro-amnesty crowd can not tell me about racism. I KNOW racism, and I will take a billion Don Imuses over 12-30 million illegal alien, Mexican flag waving, anti-American, racist Aztlan invaders, anytime, any day.

We are going to contribute as much as we can, every single African-American I have talked to about illegal immigration is against amnesty, although there are many who are still not awake to how illegals are impacting blacks in this country.

Thanks for the returned thanks, and keep up the good fight. I am not going anywhere.

Now I surrender this thread.

Nice to meet you Crispus,
    The pro-amnesty crowd can not tell me about racism. I KNOW racism, and I will take a billion Don Imuses over 12-30 million illegal alien, Mexican flag waving, anti-American, racist Aztlan invaders, anytime, any day.
    well said they play the race card when they have nothing else to fight with.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

CrispusAttucksPatriot,,,,,,Welcome to ALIPAC
    [color=white][size=7].......................
    [img]
    ------------------------

Man MK you are getting fancy, that pretty cool and very welcoming!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Crispus!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fight with phone calls and faxes! Standing strong together is how we will win this!

Pictures I took on Sunday are posted here.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=61271

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast