Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hezbollah in US as illegal aliens

Each of you should have received our e-mail alert announcement about Hezbollah and the illegal immigration issue.

Much of the nation is focused on the Israel / Lebanon / Hezbollah conflict right now.

People need to understand how this conflict ties in with our issue.

There is a link on our homepage going straight into this announcement thread located here.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35177

This is a good place for you to make comments about border security and the threat we face. We need to prepare because Hezbollah may attack here in the US soon over this conflict. We know they are here and we know they are mostly here as illegal aliens.

Also, please scan our archives for older information first, but we need more current News on illegal immigration and the terrorist threat inside the US in our News section.

Let's work together as a team to guide our Discussion Groups conversations into the arena of the national focus at this time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for getting a discussion on this issue started! Looking at the link from the homepage, the article there expresses concern specifically with Hezbollah entering the U.S. via open borders.

In recent days, however, I have watched the news of the evacuation of Americans from Lebanon and I've watched it very closesly, especially since I learned about someone from another site who has been stuck in Beirut.

Then, I came across this:

Most Americans in Lebanon Are Hezbollah Supporters
    http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives ... icans.html

I don't know how our government, in the 'fog' of war, and amidst an effort to evacuate thousands, can accurately determine legitimate passport holders PRIOR to allowing them back into the U.S. Are we giving members of Hezbollah a 'free ride' into the U.S.?

I am appauled that NO ONE is paying attention to this issue. The media is focused on the humanitarian effort to evacuate "Americans" from Lebanon. Tens of thousands of so-called "Americans" are on their way here with little or no screening, complaining that they might never be able to return 'home'! From what I've read and seen in interviews, it seems most everyone living in Lebanon holds a 'passport' for some other country. How is that possible? Are they being mass produced? I've been trying to keep count. Here's a partial list....

"Americans" - 25,000
    "British" - 20,000
    "French" - 25,000
    "Australians" - 25,000
    "Canadians" - 50,000
    "Indians" - 12,000
    "Sri Lankans" - 80,000
    "Brazilians" - 70,000
    "Bangladeshis" - 10,000
    "Filipinos" - 34,000
    "Russians" - 800
    "Swedes" -2,000
    "Germans" - 1,100
    "Italians" - 1,000
    Kiev - 1,600
    "Poles" - 700
    Netherlands - 600
    Bulgaria - 500
    "Jordanians" - 2,700

Also, this is from a recent State Department briefing. Note the very first question:

Lebanon Assisted Departure Special Briefing With Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs Maura Harty and Department of Defense Deputy Director for Regional Operations of theJoint Chiefs of Staff Brigadier General Barbero

(snip)

And with that, I think we'll take your questions.

QUESTION: General, is there a possibility that Hezbollah agents, who might be U.S. citizens, might have even green cards, could somehow get into this mix and courtesy of the U.S. Government find themselves in Philadelphia or in Baltimore?

BGEN BARBERO: I know that the Embassy is screening all the passengers before they arrive at the point of embarkation and I couldn't answer that hypothetical question. I know there is a screening process and I know we have security forces aboard every one of these means of conveyance.

Banned
    That comes to about 452,000 foreigners in Lebanon.

That's ALOT of refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    That comes to about 452,000 foreigners in Lebanon.
    Or, 452,000 and counting, Lebanese who just happen to have foreign passports!