Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi all I'm new

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi all I'm new

Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for a little while and finally decided to "get off the pot" so to speak! I have been so impressed with your group; I have learned so much in the short time that I have been reading your site.

A little information about me: I live in an area of the country that really hasn't seen a big illegal presence; however we do have a big murder case going on right now where an illegal shot and killed three members of our community last year. Because of that incident, and other things, I knew that there was a problem in the country with illegals. However, I really didn't realize the extent of it until the marches back in the spring. I just about went face down on my coffee table when I turned on the tv and saw that. The arrogance of these people flying foreign flags and demanding their rights in my beloved country really infuriated me. Well, I think that they might have overplayed their hand on that one.

To all of you who have been fighting this for so long, I am SO SORRY that I did not realize how bad things were. But, I am locked and loaded now, believe me. I have been talking to friends and family and emailing them articles and links to make them more aware. I even wrote a very scathing letter to the Bishop of my diocese in response to a column he wrote in our diocesan newspaper where he told us we must all be welcoming of the "aliens among us" and kept on conflating the issue of legal immigration and illegal immigration. I set him straight but good.

My city is one of those considering an ordinance such as the one passed in Hazleton, PA. I provided some information to the City Council regarding the effects illegal immigration has on a community. As I said, we don't have much of a problem here right now, but we are starting to see some signs, and want to head it off before it gets too far.

I have been so frustrated and angry with this out of control situation since I started paying attention. One thing that really gets me is this: why is it ok and legal to declare a city a "sanctuary city" where the laws of the land are deliberately flouted, but not ok to pass an ordinance to ENFORCE the laws of the land? I just don't understand that. Can someone here explain to me the basis of that? You would think that a sanctuary city would be illegal, and one that enforces the law legal. But the lawsuit is going against Hazleton. I just don't understand.

So, anyhow, I am happy to be a part of this group. I don't have nearly the experience with any of this that most of you do, but I feel very passionately about trying to save this country, even though my every day life is not yet affected as so many of you here. Also I am not the greatest with the computer so try to bear with me and my inevitable mistakes!

WELCOME noyoucannot!!!

One thing that really gets me is this: why is it ok and legal to declare a city a "sanctuary city" where the laws of the land are deliberately flouted, but not ok to pass an ordinance to ENFORCE the laws of the land? I just don't understand that. Can someone here explain to me the basis of that?
    I had the same questions, but Pat Buchanan has answered them for me in his new book "State of Emergency". I highly recommend it (if you can find a copy; I understand they're selling out fast). In his book (which I know I keep pushing, sorry) he really does give the history of how this insanity came to be in the U.S.

Again, welcome to the fight to save the United States of America from foreign invaders.

americangirl
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Welcome Noyoucannot
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Welcome Noyoucannot! Glad to have you!

noyoucannot, welcome to AlIPAC, we are proud to have you join us. this is the best site out there for information on the invasion of our country by the illegals. We can use all the help we can get. Not to worry about your puter skills most here are very skilled in that area and then there are a few like me who is just learning them as we go. What matters here is where your heart is and yours is definitely in the right place to help us fight what our government is trying to do to us.I have to tell you, get ready to probably get a little overwhelmed with all the new things you are going to find out here about our government and how low they are willing to stupe to get what they want and that is cheap labor and esp a whole new voting block It is hard to believe our country would sell us out just to get a few votes! Read the archive stories as much as you can, how to post new stories and where to post new stories and of course the rules and regulations here. We have the best moduraters who are willing to help you all they can, they are the best. We try hard to control our language here as you have seen I am sure. So just jump right in and get both feet wet, and hang on because it is quite a ride!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Welcome Noyoucannot!

To all of you who have been fighting this for so long, I am SO SORRY that I did not realize how bad things were.
    Sorry? The fact that you DID realize how bad things were BEFORE your community is flooded with illegals is highly commendable. That you are doing something about it, in advance, is phenomenal!

The truth is, too many of us (including moi) only realized how bad things were after our own communites had been overrun.

Hats off to you!

noyoucannot:

Welcome aboard! Thanks for stopping in.

I really liked your original post. I know I felt the same way and I probably wrote a very similar message of frustration, apologies, and concern, etc. when I first came over too. Don't be discouraged! - we are working together and making [good] things happen!

Oh, also, in your original post, you mention that your city is considering a Hazleton PA-type ordinance. If you check in the thread regarding Activism/Focus Campaigns, it is very possible your city is listed in those targeted for action (just FYI - eg. maybe that's a great way to become involved? yes?).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

noyoucannot-

Am glad you are here. One more for the good guys!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

noyoucannot,

Welcome aboard. Very happy you decided to step up to the plate. There are many ALIPAC supporters that never post here. Some send checks and handle their activism outside of the boards.

Some come and check in and look into the Discussion Groups areas but never post.

Others just check our action alerts and homepage articles.

Our organization is designed for people with time and no money or money and no time and anywhere in between.

Our activists here and our moderators will all be happy to answer questions and have you flying like a pro in no time at all.

We are about to unveil our city and town activism effort in the area above this one. Please check it out and make sure the effort in your town is listed so our national activists can help your efforts in your town.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC wrote:
    Some come and check in and look into the Discussion Groups areas but never post.
    And then there's me....who never shuts up
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast