Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hijacking in Progress!

Yesterday's illegal rights media extravaganza should be the wake up call to the sleeping masses who express their patriotism only on the 4th of July.

We need to counter and adopt the same plebeian tactics by taking to the streets, marching on Washington and into Congressional offices around the country. If we do not we are going to casually watch the selling out of Country to the lawless masses and leftist groups by our very own elected officials. On that fated day of September 11 2001, Todd Beamer got out of his seat and took action.

Now it's our time. America Let's Roll!!!

Lets Roll!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Lets Roll!!

ditto

RE: Let's Roll

My feeling is the fastest way to get momentum is for each and everyone of us to call talk radio hosts and try to get them to rally their audiences in to even more massive demonstrations. Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingrham, Mark Levin, Glen Beck etc...
    If latino DJ's can rally the masses and get a 10% turnout (2 million of their 20 million illegals), then we should be able to get true Americans to stand up as well. If we could get ourselves off the couch, then 10% of 290 million would be 29 million. Let's Roll already!

lee
    This American Family is ready!

I really wish Alipac and other anti-illegal immigration groups would start concentrating on spending money and time on a few protests...this is the ONLY way were going to get national attention.

A well-timed protest now would really work to our benefit!

Welcome Josh, alot of these sites including ALIPAC rely on donations from their members, they are not supported by the government or big business so therefore do not have large budgets. If you can organize a rally in your area through a radio station then you can post it on ALIPAC so any others in your state can attend. There is an area on the homepage for listing these events that may be in your area. Check it out
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I participated in a rally in Dallas a few weeks back, it was small, about 300 people max I'd say.. I know there was me and another ALIPAC member, but the rest of the people there were from a few other organizations and we were helping them out b/c they were small as well.

I think we should all be supportive money wise to ALIPAC or whatever organization your in, but keep in mind, these illegals protesting in huge numbers is actually counterproductive and many politicians are saying the same thing.

So the question is, do we really need to rally in large numbers when our opponents are doing so and actually helping our cause?

NEED TO RALLY?

keep in mind, these illegals protesting in huge numbers is actually counterproductive and many politicians are saying the same thing.

So the question is, do we really need to rally in large numbers when our opponents are doing so and actually helping our cause?
    The protesting illegals are helping our cause only in so far that they are hopefully getting the complacent majority to get angry.

However do not underestimate for a second the effect the illegals marches are having on the spineless politicians. These politicians now see a need to reach a 'compromise' which translated, will give them amnesty, citizenship and then become a loyal voting block.

The value of our vote is discounted in the elected officials estimation, because we are not an activist group. We are complacent by nature, and they assume for the most part that we will not change our habits much or vote differently.

However if they can secure the favor of millions of illegals by becoming a voting block, then these prostituting policticians can be counted on to keep themselves in power and sell our country out from under us.

So the only way for the politicians to know that we really mean business is to show them in no uncertain terms. Unfortunately millions filling up the streets is probably the best way to accomplish this. The biased drive by media can not ignore this.

I agree in protesting, the illegals are actually hurting thier cause, but if the American public would get together in protest it would do just the opposite for us. The problem is that our gov't. isn't seeing enough opposition from American citizens to give them a thought in the matter. If we, show them in masses, that we are agianst amnesty or even a huge guest worker program, I think it would turn alot more heads, and change alot of opinions on the matter! We need to get the word out in any way we can, come up with a date, and GIT R DONE. That is the only way we are going to make a difference! However, I don't think that the Fourth of July will be good, because all of the government offices will be closed. and we (like them) need to make an impact on thier normal business day!
    Show them that we too can come in masses for our cause which is above all upholding the laws of our constitution, and taking control of our country and getting it back to the great place that it once was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast