Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am headed to a protest her in Medford Oregon on Friday the 5th at noon. I think that it will help only in a small way. I am betting that all our reps are getting slammed with E-mail, letters and phone calls. They know we vote. They know we are very upset. We need to get talk show hosts to start promoting calling and giving them your two cents and don’t be nice about it. Tell them you have had enough and for them to do the job AMERICANS elected them to do. Ask them if they are representing the United States or Mexico. Write and call Each and every day. I do. It takes me one hour each day. I tell them expect to be job hunting if you do not follow your oath to uphold the constitution.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

RE: Massive Counter protest

Dannah1965 you are right on the money!
    The problem is that we really need to organize something massive and relatively soon. The only way to get the kind of reach and turnout is to go through talk radio. Get the Sean Hannitys, Rush, etc.. to help organize it. I think it will take more than blogs to get this jump started. What do you think?

Re: NEED TO RALLY?

You know what cracks me up? All our senators vying for the Latino vote in this whole mess. . .pandering to these illegals to get their votes. Don't they understand that as soon as someone with a Hispanic surname runs against them. . .say a Hernandez against a Frist. . .they'll LOSE!

They are so freaking arrogant they can't even see that they are creating their own demise.

White House Comments: 202-456-1111

www.congress.org

Quote Originally Posted by jacques_usa
    keep in mind, these illegals protesting in huge numbers is actually counterproductive and many politicians are saying the same thing.

So the question is, do we really need to rally in large numbers when our opponents are doing so and actually helping our cause?
    The protesting illegals are helping our cause only in so far that they are hopefully getting the complacent majority to get angry.

However do not underestimate for a second the effect the illegals marches are having on the spineless politicians. These politicians now see a need to reach a 'compromise' which translated, will give them amnesty, citizenship and then become a loyal voting block.

The value of our vote is discounted in the elected officials estimation, because we are not an activist group. We are complacent by nature, and they assume for the most part that we will not change our habits much or vote differently.

However if they can secure the favor of millions of illegals by becoming a voting block, then these prostituting policticians can be counted on to keep themselves in power and sell our country out from under us.

So the only way for the politicians to know that we really mean business is to show them in no uncertain terms. Unfortunately millions filling up the streets is probably the best way to accomplish this. The biased drive by media can not ignore this.
    We the People. You the Invader

Ive been ready and waiting for a month
    The problem is I`m a legal American with a job
    I dont have the luxury of taking days off to demonstrate like they do....if i did id march all the way to the border with a bullhorn

Time Off

Quote Originally Posted by EnuffzEnuff
    Ive been ready and waiting for a month
    The problem is I`m a legal American with a job
    I dont have the luxury of taking days off to demonstrate like they do....if i did id march all the way to the border with a bullhorn
    Hey we pretty much all are in the same boat, and that's why it's important to organize this, find a couple of days, perhaps one weekend day or a weekday and do this.
    Being too busy living our lives, is what the illegal immigration-pro-amnesty groups are banking on.

So in the news it appears that they're passionate, and that we are too busy to care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12