Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hilary clinton and La Raza

xxx

I'd puke, but I emptied my stomach on the CAFTA thread and I'm not into dry heaves.

People, we are running out of time....if you get my drift.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, that pretty much ends the idea of voting Democrat to punish the Gop.

We've got to go third party. Hillary is going to give them a government subsidized college education?

OH NO, miss Hillary. You will never be prezident of this country. Go crawl back under your rock.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I hate to disagree with you, Judy, but IMO the game is over and we've lost.

The government isn't going to do anything anytime soon to stop illegals from getting here, and each week that goes by another 10,000 to 20,000 more break in. Their numbers are overwhelming, and they and their supporters know it. You can see it everywhere in the arrogance and belligerence they show to the rest of us.

We've been sold out across the board on this by business, the media, and the politicians, and the sell-out is accelerating.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    I hate to disagree with you, Judy, but IMO the game is over and we've lost.
    this is why you will lose.

gandhi beat the british empire by his beliefs, prolonged efforts, and sheer tenacity.

Unhappy is the fate of one who tries to win his battles and succeed in his attacks without cultivating the spirit of enterprise; for the result is waste of time and general stagnation. Hence the saying: The enlightened ruler lays his plans well ahead; the good general cultivates his resources.
    - Sun Tzu

No, I said that we've already lost.

Glad you're so happy about it.

Enjoy your life in the new third world.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    No, I said that we've already lost.

Glad you're so happy about it.

Enjoy your life in the new third world.
    no, you're missing the point entirely. it's a shame to see you giving up so easily.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.â€

Oh it ain't over yet. Not at all.

You're looking at the huge sums of money, and the corrupt power, and the global Beast. You've Got to take your eyes off of the size of the enemy
    and look at who and what we have going for US.

This is more PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. DON'T BE LIKE THE DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS

http://www.newamericanindependent.com/

Nationwide, 38% of
    all Americans now self-identify as
    independents. In comparison, 31% of
    Americans identify
    as Republicans and 30% as
    Democrats. Independents are the
    largest single bloc of
    potential voters in the United States

Everyone, take a look at this. Let's take a closer look at these people. These are the ones who were thrown out of the conference so they wouldn't offend illegals. I'VE HEARD LOTS OF CONVERSATIONS HERE ABOUT VOTING STRATEGIES. What if we pull ALL the discontent together and work for this PARTY.

There are lots of Americans, let's face it, who are just looking out to keep their jobs in an unstable atmosphere. The don't want to get out and demonstrate and cause trouble. But they WILL vote if we give them hope
    that THIS TIME it is winnable for a third party.

Really, we should be grateful to the old bag (Hillary) for her imprudent speech. This can be the catalyst to turn moderates away from the Democratic Party.

The positive we have going for us is that ANY and ALL canadidates that the GOP or the Dems can come up with are sooooo covered with mud

http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by kneemow

gandhi beat the british empire by his beliefs, prolonged efforts, and sheer tenacity.

Unhappy is the fate of one who tries to win his battles and succeed in his attacks without cultivating the spirit of enterprise; for the result is waste of time and general stagnation. Hence the saying: The enlightened ruler lays his plans well ahead; the good general cultivates his resources.
    - Sun Tzu
    Out of curiosity, in the current battle, who do you see as being the British Empire?

CountFloyd, there are days when I feel you are right and today was one of those and then there was the post from Kneemow and then the post from DcSA and my eyebrows raised and my blood moved and my heart beat a little faster and I turned to my kittens who somehow can sense my mood and I winked to them and said:

You know...we do have something our Enemy doesn't have.

And it's 250,000,000 PISSED OFF AMERICAN CITIZENS ON OUR SIDE!

And I remembered....

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here, WE control what happens here.

WE are the Americans.

WE were born to preserve the United States.

And By God, That's What We're Gonna Do!

This enemy is nothing but a bunch of low-life riff-raff lying-pond-scum coward-traitors that would sell their mothers off for another day of power in the US Congress or another buck of contribution to pay their way in front of a microphone and a television camera.

They are the lowest set of slime balls ever to wear a suit or hold a position in public service.

They are the Absolute Epitome of Arrogant Over-Promoted Peter Principled Mediocrity.

They are defeatable.

Given the history of the American People and what we have overcome with far less in much harder times, this Enemy is a Cake Walk.

So, all we need to do is dig deep in our souls and find what it's going to take to throw these bums out of Washington so we can save our country before it's too late...and that means N O W...people....N O W.

You can not wait until 2008. It will be all over by 2008.

And by that I mean by 2008, the US Congress and the White House of the United States will have no power..Local Dog Catcher and Pot Hole Supervisor will have more power than the President of the United States.

Do you think for a minute that they have gone through all of this, just to allow a new President in 2009 unravel everything?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Everything is being TRANSFERRED to the World Trade Organization so that the President of the United States and the United States Congress and SCOTUS are without authority and jurisdiction to reverse it.

Don't you see?

BUSH has to be impeached and removed from office N O W so that the final stitches of their plan are thwarted N O W.

You have to understand the agreements, the free trade agreements, that link the world to the USA...not for our benefit....but to remove US from power in the world. The world will rule US and the WTO will rule the world. You have to see this, folks, and understand how they are doing it.

Once all these trade agreements go into effect, the enemy is no longer our government, but the entire world against US. Don't you see how they are doing it? It is clever beyond belief.

We will be the enemy to the world trying to unravel these Treasonous Agreements that most of the leaders of the other nations like and want to keep because it's enriching them, giving them power signed and sealed over their people through the back-door of the WTO.

Remember, we're the ones they're trying to get rid of, because we're the only ones that can stop it.

That's why they hate Chavez so much, because he has dared to challenge the FTAA.

That's why they hate the Arabs so much, because they know they will not sign on.

Now, lets rally. Lets get mean. Lets get tough. Lets be Americans and do what we were born to do. Lets preserve the United States of America...whatever it takes.

And it's gonna take an Impeachment Proceeding to Remove George Bush and Dick Cheney from office. There is no other way, folks, as hard as this is for many to comprehend.

Everything has to be stopped dead in its tracks now. That is what the Impeachment Proceeding will do and that's why we need it N O W.

Remember during CAFTA, CAFTA was our clue to let us know whether or not we still controlled the House of Representatives. We already knew that we no longer controlled the White House, the US Supreme Court, or the United States Senate. We lost the House of Representatives to the White House during the CAFTA Vote.

In order to get our House of Representatives back under our control where it belongs, we have to Impeach the White House and get new people in there...that would be Hastert, Speaker of the House, moving into the position of President. Then, we control both the House of Representatives and the White House again. When you control the House of Representatives and the White House, you control the United States Senate because now you can hold up their legislation and shut them down both from the House side and the White House side with a Veto.

Did you know the company that presently operates our ports is getting ready to sell the business to the United Arab Emirates? This was posted on the N&O Forum today in Raleigh.

Can you imagine? The security of our ports of entry will be controlled by a foreign nation?

Was this on any news channel? Did it make the New York Times? The Washington Post? The networks? Did anyone else hear about this? If so, please post the articles or reports.

This is a major security crisis. This is a major sovereignty issue.

Under the WTO, this foreign business sale would place operations of our ports and any disputes concerning them under the authority, not of our US Congress, not of our White House, not of our SCOTUS, not of the people of the USA...but the WTO.

See how far it's progressed in the last year?

We no longer control immigration through the US Congress. In reality, the WTO handles it with every nation with whom we've signed or will sign a Free Trade Agreement. We've signed 37 free trade agreements covering about 100 nations thus far. We no longer control our borders. Now, we will no longer control our ports.

We are being dissolved every minute of every single day.

Our consumer debt is at the highest level and consumer savings is at the lowest level for the first time since the Great Depression. And the outflow of jobs, investment, operating budgets of manufacturers lined up and ready to head out to Central America is just beginning.

CAFTA is temporarily stalled because some of the countries are upset about agricultural requirements and pharmaceutical requirements. Their people are protesting, raising heck, being dissidents.

And here we sit.

Lets ACT. Lets BE AMERICANS.

It's not Over Til Its Over or until the Fat Lady Sings.

Don't you know that everyone in these other countries is wondering What Happened to the Americans?

The Korean Farmers were beaten in the streets during their Protest during Bush's trip last fall to South Korea promoting another FTA called the Asian Pacific Economic Council Free Trade Agreement.

We have much more to lose than they do, and here we sit!

They have manipulated US well...but not well enough.

We've had a bad day, but tomorrow is another day.

And tomorrow we'll be strong; valiant; creative; tough.

No one is going to shut US up.

No one is going to censor US.

No one is going to intimidate US.

No one is going to divide US.

No one is going to stop US.

We've been trained for this Moment in our History all our lives.

Lets just do it and get it over with, so we can start cleaning up the mess this Pot of Crack Heads has made of our country and almost made of US.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast