Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I'm with you, Judy! To hell with those who say it's too late! For the sake of my children it CAN'T be too late.

Put me on an NSA list!

Tap my phones and my e-mails!

You DON'T scare me, Big Brother!

You might beat me, but you CAN'T beat US!

Take me to one of your 'detention centers'!

Silence me and 100 will rise to take my place!

This is MY COUNTRY! I AM A CITIZEN!

New World Order, KISS MY ASS!

The government isn't going to do anything anytime soon to stop illegals from getting here, and each week that goes by another 10,000 to 20,000 more break in.
    I don't believe we are defeated but I do believe we have got to organize if we are going to win.

And we need to keep in mind that the ten or twenty thousand more are half females having another ten thousand anchor babies for us to contend with. Write your congressman and plead with him to either introduce or support an exisiting bill that will end the anchor baby stalemate!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote byPinestrawGuys

I'm with you, Judy! To hell with those who say it's too late! For the sake of my children it CAN'T be too late.

Put me on an NSA list!

Tap my phones and my e-mails!

You DON'T scare me, Big Brother!

You might beat me, but you CAN'T beat US!

Take me to one of your 'detention centers'!

Silence me and 100 will rise to take my place!

This is MY COUNTRY! I AM A CITIZEN!

New World Order, KISS MY ASS!
    GLOBALIST TRAITORS!!

You Pansy Ass Coward Traitors think you can defeat 250,000,000 pissed off American Citizens and steal our country?

This is the United States, Fools.

Meet The Americans.

WE WERE BORN TO KICK YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE

And that's exactly what we're gonna do.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

HOORAH!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

P. S.

Start Packin'...because we've gotten our float fixed and we're ready to flush your slime ball butts out of DC, out of the USA, and out of our lives...for Good.

GRRRRRRRR!!!

Hear US Roar!

AAAAARGH!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTW--HR 635 is legislation introduced into the US House of Representatives to commence Impeachment proceedings of George Wackident Bush. It doesn't matter the reason. Any reason will do and investigations will add reasons by the hour and name Cheney too.

So call your United States Representatives and tell them what you want. You want Bush and Cheney removed from office and Dennis Hastert made President of the United States to finish the term of George W. Bush.

This moment is why our Founding Fathers provided this right of impeachment and removal of a President and Vice President in our US Constitution in 1789 almost 217 years ago.

This provision preserved their wisdom and passed it to US so when we knew what needed to be done, we had a legal peaceful vehicle to achieve it.

This provision is for this moment, this day, this year, this national crisis.

After all our forefathers have endured for US, let's not be afraid to use the tool they gave US to save the nation they blessed US with and entrusted to our care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12