Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton says WOULD NOT GO THROUGH TSA SECURITY.

WASHINGTON — Would Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton like to submit to one of those security pat-downs at airports?

"Not if I could avoid it. No. I mean who would?" she told CBS' "Face the Nation" in an interview broadcast Sunday.

Echoing comments from President Barack Obama, she said administration officials should try to make the new airport security measures, including full body scans and intimate pat-downs, less intrusive.

"I think everyone, including our security experts, are looking for ways to diminish the impact on the traveling public," she told NBC's "Meet the Press."

"I mean obviously the vast, vast majority of people getting on these planes are law abiding citizens who are just trying to get from one place to another. But let's not kid ourselves. The terrorists are adaptable," she added.

"Striking the right balance is what this is about. And I am absolutely confident that our security experts are gonna keep trying to get it better and less intrusive and more precise."

For example, she said it might be possible to consider ways to limit the number of people who go through surveillance.
    (Micro-chipping Americans)

"Everybody is trying to do the right thing and I understand how difficult it is, and how offensive it must be for the people who are going through it," she said.

AP-Taken from Huffington Post. No name or byline was listed on this article
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/2 ... 86508.html

Re: Hillary Clinton says WOULD NOT GO THROUGH TSA SECURITY.

Quote Originally Posted by Creoleguy32

"Everybody is trying to do the right thing and I understand how difficult it is, and how offensive it must be for the people who are going through it," she said.
    [But you will have to do it anyway...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

Black propaganda is false information and material that purports to be from a source on one side of a conflict, but is actually from the opposing side. It is typically used to vilify, embarrass or misrepresent the enemy.[1] Black propaganda contrasts with grey propaganda, the source of which is not identified, and white propaganda, in which the real source is declared and usually more accurate information is given, if also slanted or distorted.

Black propaganda purports to emanate from a source other than the true source. This type of propaganda is associated with covert psychological operations.[2] Sometimes the source is concealed or credited to a false authority and spreads lies, fabrications, and deceptions. Black propaganda is the "big lie," including all types of creative deceit.[3]

Ultimately, black propaganda relies on the willingness of the receiver to accept the credibility of the source. If the creators or senders of the black propaganda message do not adequately understand their intended audience, the message may be misunderstood, seem suspicious, or fail altogether.[3]

Governments will generally conduct black propaganda operations for two different reasons. First, by utilizing black propaganda a government is more likely to succeed in convincing their target audience that the information that they are seeking to influence them with is disguised, and that its motivations are not apparent. Second, there are diplomatic reasons behind the use of black propaganda. Black propaganda is necessary in order to obfuscate a government's involvement in activities that may be detrimental to its foreign policies.

[The point being: generate false sympathy as a "front" but work to do the exact opposite when the public isn't scrutinizing you.]

Now really, do you think that any of Them will go through any kind of security....Boehner just got walked through, as do the rest of them. The Airlines need to be boycotted the only thing any of them understand is the dollar sign.....It may cause havoc in the skies for a while, but what will happen if this isn't done, will be much worse....Think about it folks....do you think our politicians will support the cost of the airlines without the average traveler buying these tickets????? NOT!!!!

Send the Airlines, the Travel Agents, Travel destinations here and abroad a clear loud message; we will not comply, and we will not fly.....I guarantee you will hear the roar world wide....

Kathyet

So Why Should we?

We Americans must not go through that!!! That is sexual harassment. And it must stop now.

More Terrorist for profit lies by our Government

Osama Bin Laden, the CIA created Frankenstein, appears to be the useful idiot every time these occupiers, in our government, all funded by European and Canadian bankers, want to roll out an attack on American Citizens. At the same time that Obama and Janet Napolitano, the dumbest woman on Earth, puts a mere 1200 troops at the border, averaging a flimsy 300 in four states, we still have American Airlines and “tour busesâ€