Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I cannot distinguish her position from the president &
    Che Gonzales. She favors 'enforcement' along with
    a guest worker program with eventual path to citizenship.

Might as well vote Jeb & Mel The Smell as VP. At least
    you know what's in the bag.

This is the HAG that stood up before the illegal protesters and said "I'm looking at the face of America". She can stuff it where the sun don't shine!

This is the HAG that stood up before the illegal protesters and said "I'm looking at the face of America".
    I keep hearing one of the talk show hosts refer to her as the Hildebeast. I cracked up !! That's a good one!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    She just wants power, she is using carefully chosen words to hide her real agenda.

Here she says she wants enforcement of our laws, then goes and says she wants to deal failry with those working here with families, meaning she is talking about earned citizenship for the criminals.

So really, she only wants to try to swing in the moderate Americans on this issue, those who have not taken the straight line on illegal immigration, those strattling the fence still.

My father had her book a while back, he read the whole thing. He died in 2005, and this last summer we helped my mother with a garage sale, my son went round the whole mobile home community she lives in (it was a "neighborhood garage sale), offered to trade that book for anything, no one wanted it. One guy finally told him he'd take it home and make it useful as his winter fire starter! So he got to have it!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We still have not learned how to build a coalition to end illegal immigration. The Rhino loves you all for your sincerity. We need all the outspoken democratic leaders on anti immigration we can get.

Is your justification anti woman anti liberal
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Some people are forgetting that Hillary was a guest speaker at la raza and what she said then was all I needed to know about her stand on illegal-immigration. This woman is just as bad as bush/kennedy/mccain and the rest of the Pro-Illegal crowd.

Lets see here, Billary wants to be conservative on Illegal Immigration? That is like saying her husband never had sex with Monica? By the way, after living through the Clinton's at the Pentagon, and other functions...I'd have to say that Hillary will be the final and deciding downfall of this country...if she is elected. What will happen is, she will give away the rest of our country, along with the people, to anyone with enough money. I'm just waiting for someone to call her out of the closet.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Novaman, I have thought that about her too. Ever hear the Christmas song Larry the Cable Guy sang about her?LOL

I, as a strong willed woman myself, think that although there is nothing wrong with women who have powerful positions, but as a woman, I can tell you, that some appear to be closeted, you can tell by the way they act so manly in offices and in business. It is not the way a woman dresses, but it is body language. Hillary comes off as a closet case to me.

Well then, that would explain why BJ was always looking elsewhere, above and beyond being a letch and a slug. No, BJ did not really have sex with Monica, technically.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hillary is a chameleon and has no qualms about saying one thing to one audience and the opposite to the next. Trying to be everything to everyone for political purposes really means that nothing she says can be trusted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12