Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Reacts To Eliot Spitzer's Reversal

Satire By John W. Lillpop

Just as Hillary Clinton and her campaign staff were putting the final touches on her non-answers, half- answers, and outright lies for the Thursday debate in Las Vegas, the breaking news came roaring at them: Governor Eliot Spitzer had just 'pulled a Hillary' by flip flopping on the issue of licenses for illegal aliens.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/11 ... for-3.html

Never at a loss to deal with any contingency, Hillary's team immediately shifted into "spin" cycle and issued the following press release:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM THE OFFICE OF SENATOR CLINTON:

"As I indicated in response to Tim Russert's misleading question during the last debate, I understand why Governor Spitzer took the actions that he did.

"I did not say that I agree, or disagree, with the governor. It's just that I understand why he acted.

"Above all else, I believe that the entire issue is the fault of the Bush administration for failing to implement comprehensive immigration reform.

"Which is not to say that I believe comprehensive reform is, or is not, necessarily a good thing. Illegal immigration is a very complex issue that needs to be studied extensively, rather than answered in a 30-second sound bite.

"As the greatest president in U.S. history, to date that is, once famously said, 'It depends of what the definition of is is.'

"Which is not to say that I agree, or disagree, with Slick Willie, which is what Chelsea and I call the former president, among other things.

"Is Is is also a very complex question that needs study rather than a hasty answer.

"Which is not to say that I agree, or disagree, with hasty answers.

"The bottom line is that until schizophrenic voters make up damn their minds on illegal aliens in a way that can be measured in a low risk campaign poll, my position will remain fluid and flexible in order to effectively identify and respond to the desires of the American people.

"Which is not to say that I actually give a tinker's dam about what the unwashed masses think or desire!"

Executed in Good Faith and Rare Candor,

Senator Hillary Clinton

So sorry, I don't speak Clintonese
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Chintonese now that is funny
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I Saw That Debate And She Did Say That She Agreed And Then She Changed Her Answer When She Was Called On Her First Response. Then She Lied And Said That She Did Not Say That She Agreed With The Govenor. This Woman Is A Liar And Thats The Bottom Line!

"As I indicated in response to Tim Russert's misleading question during the last debate..
    There was nothing misleading about it, it was a direct question that only needed a yes or no answer.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm confused...Is this really satire?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I'm confused...Is this really satire?
    Now THAT is funny!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Just like a woman, always changing her mind.

I may or may not agree with you on that. Ask me tomorrow.

"Is Is is also a very complex question that needs study rather than a hasty answer.

"Which is not to say that I agree, or disagree, with hasty answers.
    THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SEINFELD SHOW!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast