The music legend is re-writing the lyrics to an entire song.

By Radar Staff
Posted on Jan 12, 2017 @ 13:13PM

President Donald Trump did it his way — and Paul Anka will let him know it!

A source close to the “(You’re) Having My Baby” crooner, 75, told Radar exclusively that he will buck the trend of most singers and perform his song “My Way” at the Inauguration January 20. . .with lyrics re-written for the incoming Commander-In-Chief!

“Paul was asked by the members of the Trump inauguration committee and he was only too happy to do it for his longtime friend,” said an Anka insider.

“While everyone else was running scared from performing at the inauguration, Paul stood fast,” the source added. “He wasn’t about to be intimated by anyone!”

Anka wrote such well-known music as the theme for The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson and one of Tom Jones’s biggest hits, “She’s a Lady.”

He also wrote the English lyrics for Frank Sinatra’s signature song, “My Way,” which has been covered by many including Elvis Presley.

“Now, Paul has re-written those lyrics especially for Donald Trump, which he will perform during the inaugural dance for Donald and his lovely First Lady, Melania” said the source.

“Paul won’t let the cat out of the bag or reveal his new lyrics yet, but will be tailor-made for President Trump. . .and it will be huge!”

http://radaronline.com/videos/donald...-anka-perform/