Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    the deportations of illegals has already stopped if they have a clean record.

287G and secure communities is what police need to arrest and detain illegals. and if their supporters dont like it. well, thats too bad, we are a nation of laws
    Ditto that james! The Hispanic Caucus is a little late to the party as this rouge administration has already stopped deporting illegal invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

agrneydgrl
    you hit it on the head.
    We need to do away with the Hispanic and the black caucuses. That is not diversity as much as a division. There are probably some other caucuses that need to be extinguished.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    agrneydgrl
    you hit it on the head.
    We need to do away with the Hispanic and the black caucuses. That is not diversity as much as a division. There are probably some other caucuses that need to be extinguished.
    Ditto! Any caucus based upon race needs to eliminated. If not, then their very well should be a Caucasian caucus, since whites are rapidly becoming the minority in parts of this country. Obviously, we need a group to advocate on our behalf.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    agrneydgrl
    you hit it on the head.
    Ditto! Any caucus based upon race needs to eliminated. If not, then their very well should be a Caucasian caucus, since whites are rapidly becoming the minority in parts of this country. Obviously, we need a group to advocate on our behalf.
    Think about it...hispanic caucus, black caucus, asian caucus, etc. What the hell does this mean? That an American government favors one ethnic group over another? What happened to "Americans"? Don't all these caucuses just create racial division? Is this what they really intended? Is this a deliberate method to create racial tensions so that the government can exert more control over everything? Does the government view a united people as a threat?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

deja vu

We were living in Alaska in 1986 when President Reagan passed the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act. Ultimately, over two and a half million people were granted amnesty and those who weren't stayed anyway. The legislation also included a provision that it would be illegal for an employer to hire illegals.....yeah right.

We supported President Reagan, but were vehemently oppossed to this legislation. I told my husband at the time, "this is not going to be the end of this horrible legislative move. It won't be 20 years and we will be looking at this again and it will be ten times worse". How I wish I had been proven wrong.

There were women in Anchorage with a very lucrative profession.....and it wasn't the oldest profession in the world. For a very hefty fee, they would "marry" illegal men. They would show up for the "ceremony" never see the man again, and divorce him as soon as legally possible. They would run this play again, and again, and again.

Alaska is a multi-cultural state. It would not be unusual to be a restaurant, and hear three to four languages being spokan at nearby tables. French, German, Russian, Greek, Spanish, Czech, Romanian.....and a lot of Asian dialects.

AMNESTY LEGISLATION CANNOT EVER BE ALLOWED TO PASS IN THIS COUNTRY AGAIN. IMHO, WE WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM IT

hispanic caucus, black caucus, asian caucus, etc. What the hell does this mean? That an American government favors one ethnic group over another
    I have been including this in my phone calls to the Senators. I feel it is outrageous that we have such a system in DC

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
    2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
    3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
    4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
    5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
    6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
    7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn ... gress.html

escalade,you did not even have to wait for 20 years for another amnesty. The next one will be a DOOZY! That is why it is imperative that we stop it!

They are holding out the apple for them to vote illegally in this election - and they will if they are here and they will in Nevada.

I would have to think they affering Obama re-election in 2012 also.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I see...so the hispanic caucus can ask for deportations of illegal aliens to be halted and their is nothing racist about this , but a police officer dares asks a hispanic for identification in Arizona and all hell breaks lose with accusations that cop must be a racist.

They use racism as a defense mechanism to attack policies and racism as a mechanism to promote their agenda.

April
    Action against Amnesty needed NOW!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1116088.html#1116088

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12