Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

200 children? What's that, about 15 families?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    200 children? What's that, about 15 families?
    good one!

ps Bootsie your horse is so cute ! you could keep him year round

tms

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Maybe they could get a big donation from the NC Associated Press.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

You don't think my horse looks too Christmasy for year round, Rebecca??? I have a horse that looks like that and I even have a PICTURE of her looking out of the window of her barn that looks like that one! Mine is a Appaloosa but her face looks mostly white. Her name is "Breezy"! She RUNS LIKE THE WIND! I'm too arthritic to ride her or my other one, Sugarpop, anymore but my son rides them. That's one thing I REALLY miss. Sugarpop is more laid back so I still might TRY riding her again but not Miss Breezy. WAY too fast for me!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I feel sorry for any needy children at this time of year.
    BUT WHERE IS LULAC, CASA, MECHAM, ETC........SHOULDNT THEY BE GIVING SOMETHING. I thought congress just gave 14.5 million to LaRaza for something. What are they doing with MY MONEY??? And where is the money??
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YES! That's what I was saying about La Raza contributing to these kids. NO--they are spending 4 BILLION dollars a year LOBBYING CONGRESS with OUR MONEY.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Don't forget about all those big salaries for the people running those legalized gangs like LaRaza.

There are church groups here helping the children as well as the local paper and the military. Toys for Tots didn't get as much notoriety here this year, though. There is also some group giving coats to needy kids, which they do every year. I don't begrudge the kids stuff, I just think that American people who need help should come first. The big charity groups are all whining that they don't have enough money this year yet they send what little we have to give across the border or distribute it amongst illegals here on this side.

Our papers have a section where seniors and "families" are requesting help of one sort or another at Christmas time. I have considered trying to help one of the seniors but every time I inquire, someone has already "adopted" the person I could afford to help. Some want way more than I could afford to provide but some only want small things like a new pair of glasses or their heater fixed.

The "families" are often some woman whining that her husband is incarcerated and she needs toys for her six or seven kids. That scenario in and of itself worries me. Not that it is the kids' fault that their mother and father are stupid, regardless of their immigration status, which is also questionable, but I don't want to get involved. I guess if I were living next door to someone like that I'd feed the kids if I could but that would be the extent of my assistance.

We took cases of vegetables to an organization that is collecting for the homeless shelter last night. We ususally take it across town to the Rescue Mission ourselves but a nearby group was collecting it last night so we took advantage of their delivery offer. I always give them something because I know the homeless need to eat and I know for sure that they help American citizens only.

I got it confused what I read in the paper about an "Art Show" at the collection point. I THOUGHT I knew what the place was but it turned out to be a TATOO PARLOR collecting the food. Needless to say, we didn't go inside to see the art show. But the people who helped us carry the food from our truck to theirs were very nice so I learned something last night as well: it is that it isn't just gangsters and dancing girls who get tattoos. Several years ago, in NC actually, I learned that all people who ride motorcycles aren't "Hell's Angels," either. Riding groups all over the country donate a tremendous amount of time and effort to helping other people. It makes me feel good to find more and more good people in this world. Christmas is a good time of year to see that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU LISTMATES OUT THERE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a group here too where you can adopt a family or give money for families and, for several years, I did that. UNTIL my friend, who was our community postmaster, told me about some of the families in our community who had applied for it and gotten it and they no more needed it NOR deserved it that I did so I quit that. MOST years, I give to a few individuals that I KNOW. This year, my son had a patient who had called the office Thursday crying and saying they had no food so I had him come and clean out the freezer. It seems like, in my community, there is USUALLY someone I KNOW personally who has fallen on hard times, lost a job or been out for health reasons and I have "adopted" them. That way, I KNOW where it's going.

Believe it or not--my SON got two tattoos when he was a teenager and he is SO ASHAMED now. Before he got married, he was saving his money and having them removed by laser surgery but, so far, he hasn't been able to finish. IT WAS MORTIFYING TO HIS MOTHER!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12