Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Farmers Reject $1.3 Billion Settlement Offer

Hispanic Farmers Reject $1.3 Billion Settlement Offer
    By Carolyn Salazar
    Published February 25, 2011

The Hispanic farmers were offered $1.3 billion to settle a discrimination case against the U.S. Department of Agriculture. A lawyer said the offer was "blatantly discriminatory."

A lawyer for Hispanic farmers that were offered a $1.3 billion settlement by the federal government Friday is calling the proposal unacceptable and “blatantly discriminatory.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Anything else we can do for you?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this is all BS.
    this all Obama doing what happen years ago . the slave
    the Black work like dogs & they got s/// the lawyer Has to be from Mexcio ? & don't tell me he not . well the black should get back pay for
    all the years they put In to the land . Obama I Can't wait Until your out
    Hurry up Mr Trump he was On fox news . & I hope he get in he for this country .
    I alwaysaid Obama is for all the other country & the hell with the USA
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Be careful about Trump - he gave a large amount of money to Obama's campaign. Another RINO.

Look at Herman Cain, talk show host, business man, tea party supporter. We love Herman here in GA and wish you all could know him better. He is running for President and you will like him.

Obama
    has not respect for Our country any President that don't hold his hand Over His heart .In the Pledge Of Allegiance
    I don't Have any respect for. as for Mr Trump
    he has respect for our country & Im for him
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I doubt if Obama knows much about farming----except to have us be wading knee deep through something right now.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Be careful about Trump - he gave a large amount of money to Obama's campaign. Another RINO.

Look at Herman Cain, talk show host, business man, tea party supporter. We love Herman here in GA and wish you all could know him better. He is running for President and you will like him.
    "He gave money for HObama's campaign, but he didn't know he was gonna sale us out to Islam!" Via through Mexico!