Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

A hispanic illegal immigrant convicted in Northern Kentucky

Wait till the aclu gets ahold of this one !!!
    http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... /612140400

BURLINGTON - An illegal immigrant convicted of sexually abusing a girl assailed Kentucky's judicial system before being sentenced Wednesday to 30 years in prison.
    "In the name of Jesus Christ, I'm innocent," Angel Juarez said through a translator. "If the United States is so smart and intelligent, I want proof. Where are my fingerprints?"
    In August, a jury found Juarez guilty of five counts of sodomy, two counts of rape and two counts of sexual abuse. Investigators said he started abusing his girlfriend's daughter when she was 8.

Jurors found him not guilty on charges of getting a 17-year-old pregnant and for allegedly fondling a 5-year-old girl.
    Senior Judge Paul Rosenblum was left to decide the sentence after jurors deadlocked on what punishment to recommend.
    The earliest the 33-year-old could be eligible to appear before the parole board would be in 20 years. He was also ordered to register as a sexual offender.
    Commonwealth's Attorney Linda Tally Smith said Juarez likely would be deported to Honduras after serving the time. She said federal officials had ordered Juarez to leave the country before his arrest, but he had never been deported.
    The sentencing hearing in Boone Circuit Court was delayed for about an hour after legal documents had to be translated for Juarez. When the hearing resumed, the court-certified translator appeared to have trouble understanding Juarez, who said he had only one year of formal education. She stopped at least twice and asked him to explain, or repeat, what he had said.
    Juarez accused a detective assigned to the case of speaking to jurors while they deliberated - a claim Juarez's attorneys denied.
    "Why are they trying to harm me?" Juarez said. "Is it because I'm Hispanic?"
    He then proclaimed his rights were violated. Juarez said a detective had coerced him into making incriminating statements while being questioned. Smith said Juarez admitted to investigators that he was "sick" and could not help himself.
    "If you put me in prison, you will be judged by God," Juarez said before being led out of the courtroom in shackles. "That is all. God bless you."

http://www.fugitivehunter.org/usmostwanted.html
    (95 percent of these guys never did it ) ya right !!!!

"Why are they trying to harm me?" Juarez said. "Is it because I'm Hispanic?"
    No, it's because you are one of the lowest life-forms on this planet....a child abuser.

greg

LINK?

we need links to articles, etc. for verification.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bye, bye Juarez! Hope you get "educated" where you are going!

Adios Juarez!
    the boyz are waiting for you
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    If you put me in prison, you will be judged by God," Juarez said
    What an idiot! It would be nice if these illegals would come up with something new to say and could learn to leave God out of their rants.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    greg

LINK?

we need links to articles, etc. for verification.

opps, ya thought i put the link ?
    i lost track trying to find the origanil story opps
    its been kind of one of thoses weeks around work ,home

We always need the LINKS, greg.

Will wait for you to find it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"In the name of Jesus Christ, I'm innocent," Angel Juarez said through a translator. "If the United States is so smart and intelligent, I want proof. Where are my fingerprints?"
    Sick!! I am glad that he brought up Jesus Christ, because that is the man that he needs to worry about. Hope it works out for him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    We always need the LINKS, greg.

Will wait for you to find it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast