Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The term "Caucasian" is a long term description of the race of peoples with fair skin. It has been pretty much deposed for the simple term of "White." And yes, White is a color, too! For a more detailed description of the term:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

It's like term "Negroid," which described people of dark brown skin. That term is no longer used as it was first deposed by the term "Black" and then, in the United States "African-American." Yes, Black is a color, too.

So is Brown. So is Yellow. So is Red. No color should be treated differently than any other. Unfortunately, we all know that has not been the case throughout the centuries. Have we all reached a point of moving forward, yet?

Personally, I think that all the bickering throughout the centuries over such a trivial matter as skin color is ridiculous; especially since as human beings, we are basically just various shades of brown: from white tones to black tones, from black tones to white tones, from red tones to yellow tones and from yellow tones to red tones! It's not the skin color of a human that matters, it's what's in that human's heart!

The real issue in this topic is discrimination. It occurs in all races and no, the Hispanics are not exempt from acting out with discrimination.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Blimey nntrixie, sorry for my rant! I only wanted to say that it makes no sense to describe 66% of US citizens with European roots as "caucasians". I guess that this term has been invented at some very hard left university as the tool for social engineering. That's all!
    Well, it may have been some hard left university - but it has been use for 60 years I can remember - so it's nothing new.

Actually, believe it or not, there was a time when we were taught there were three races - caucasian, mongolian (?), and negroid. I don't remember thinking in terms of 'races' as we do today, but descriptors of physical characteristics. Somehow, people got carried away and I don't know what the heck to use these days.

Sorry, I didn't get your point - not sure what those mountain people have to do with it either - now that I think on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry then. Apparently it has been used in the US or in other English speaking countries for a very long time. I haven't been aware of that so I have supposed this is just one more PC "terminus technicus".

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Sorry then. Apparently it has been used in the US or in other English speaking countries for a very long time. I haven't been aware of that so I have supposed this is just one more PC "terminus technicus".
    Don't feel bad, I am assuming you are younger than I. Just think how lost someone raised in rural Texas in the 50's feels??? The PC words change so often, I can't keep up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been applying to a lot of jobs lately. I'm a "white: non-Hispanic" There is a "black: non-Hispanic" option as well. It's not who you ARE anymore - it's who you are NOT. So I get to see three categories with the word "hispanic" in them - half the options. Let's just throw race out the window already!! So many of us are mutts in this country anyway.

One of my mom's truck drivers got in an accident in Miami. He was making a wide turn (as big trucks do) so waiting for the traffic lanes to clear. Well this hispanic lady decided she could not wait so got into the extra space he had when making his turn. Well her car didn't fit and she hit her front bumper on the side of the truck. The police came and it was a hispanic cop. The cop and lady were laughing and having a good discussion in spanish. The cop told the truck driver to wait in his cab, to basically shut up and never took his statement of what happened. The driver is a black guy who was afraid to cause a scene. So, even though it was clear as day she hit him, the hispanic cop gave the truck driver the ticket!

We got the police report and it was in broken english. The cop took down the wrong insurance info for my mom's driver. The spanish woman showed up at the driver's house (his info was on report) demanding money. The driver referred her to my mom. The spanish lady had her grandma call, her mom, she called, screaming for money. My mom told her that they needed to deal with the ins. co and stop calling her. Days later they called back when they realized the cop wrote down the wrong insurance. My mom basically hung up the phone on them.

It turns out the spanish woman didn't have any insurance so was trying to get the money directly from my mom. She ended up getting nothing as she deserved. We think she was trying to scam people/ins. co for money. Not sure what ever happened to the cop, I'm sure he's out there writing innocent people tickets, unless of course they are spanish, they get a free pass.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bchapp
    One of my mom's truck drivers got in an accident in Miami. He was making a wide turn (as big trucks do) so waiting for the traffic lanes to clear. Well this hispanic lady decided she could not wait so got into the extra space he had when making his turn. Well her car didn't fit and she hit her front bumper on the side of the truck. The police came and it was a hispanic cop. The cop and lady were laughing and having a good discussion in spanish. The cop told the truck driver to wait in his cab, to basically shut up and never took his statement of what happened. The driver is a black guy who was afraid to cause a scene. So, even though it was clear as day she hit him, the hispanic cop gave the truck driver the ticket!

We got the police report and it was in broken english. The cop took down the wrong insurance info for my mom's driver. The spanish woman showed up at the driver's house (his info was on report) demanding money. The driver referred her to my mom. The spanish lady had her grandma call, her mom, she called, screaming for money. My mom told her that they needed to deal with the ins. co and stop calling her. Days later they called back when they realized the cop wrote down the wrong insurance. My mom basically hung up the phone on them.

It turns out the spanish woman didn't have any insurance so was trying to get the money directly from my mom. She ended up getting nothing as she deserved. We think she was trying to scam people/ins. co for money. Not sure what ever happened to the cop, I'm sure he's out there writing innocent people tickets, unless of course they are spanish, they get a free pass.

Thats disgusting! I hope her car was totaled! Was the truck driver OK?
    Also they should try to find this cop and get him investigated! He maybe issuing favoritism in his law book, but only if your Latino!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Is this scumbag cop's badge number listed on the ticket? If it is make sure to complain to the policy agency who employs him. Don't be dissuaded by the BS the police dept will pull to try to stop you from filing the complaint.
    Cops DO get FIRED over complaints.

If the driver can find other witnesses to the event so much the better.

Quote Originally Posted by bchapp

por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I have to admit, that old saying innocent until proven guilty if a lie
    Go to any traffic court in the USA and see how fast you find out you are guilty until proven innocent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12