Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic/latino politicians' racism confirmed by snopes

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/hispanic.asp

While not a comprehensive list of all the various public racism/bigotry espoused by latino leaders at least it brings them "out of the shadows".
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Sam-I-Am...that was a very tough read.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Wow how awful! Gotta email this one out to everyone in my address book. Not sure if your typical American knows about these nuts. Thanks for the info Sam-I-Am.

Garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Beret Brownshirt Traitor
    You old white people, it is your duty to die. Even their own ethicists say that they should die; that they have a duty to die. They're taking up too much space, too much air.

We are the majority in L.A. There's over seven million Mexicans in L.A. County alone. We are the majority. And you're going to see every day more and more of it, as we ... we manifest as our young people grow up, graduate from high school, go on to college and start taking over this society. Our people are... the vast majority of our people are under the age of 15 years old. Right now we're already controlling those elections, whether it's through violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we are gonna take over.
    But we are the racists, for simply wanting the laws to be obeyed and enforced. I wonder why this was never reported by the mainstream media? If some pro-enforcement speaker had said it is 'the duty of all illegal aliens to die' what the media response would be? They would be apoplectic, falling over themselves to ream that person in the press, not to mention the pro-illegals groups would be screaming bloody genocide. But these traitorous, anti-American reconquistas can make all these racist, hateful, vile, near treasonous talk and the press says nothing.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Sam-I-Am...that was a very tough read.
    Better to know the truth, no matter how ugly, than to live in ignorance.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    We are the majority in L.A. There's over seven million Mexicans in L.A. County alone. We are the majority. And you're going to see every day more and more of it, as we ... we manifest as our young people grow up, graduate from high school, go on to college and start taking over this society. Our people are... the vast majority of our people are under the age of 15 years old. Right now we're already controlling those elections, whether it's through violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we are gonna take over.
    Exactly. Its gotten to the point where I honestly don't know what a racist is exactly. I bet the scum bag who said this calls whites racist all the time. There is absolutely no all encompassing, universally applied meaning to the word. There is no reciprocity to it. It is simply a tool used by ethnocentric hypocrits to guilt Americans. They see it as our cryptonite. The very last thing that we want to be called; at the same time it can never be applied to them. That is why I choose to HAVE no guilt. As well as no fear of this increasingly overused word that is losing its meaning and punch.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Boy if that couldn't wake anyone up I don't know what would. I just sent a email copy to all on my address book telling them to do the same thing. I knew it all to be true just more vivid in black and white.

If the southwest woulda remained in Mexican hands, the illegals would cross over into our land via Texas. It's all about the handouts folks!
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Let's start sending out this link to this article on Snopes. People need to see that it is verfiable and true and not just some email being passed around by a minority of Americans who are against illegal immigration.

Start working on it guys.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast