Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Beret Brownshirt Traitor
    You old white people, it is your duty to die. Even their own ethicists say that they should die; that they have a duty to die. They're taking up too much space, too much air.

We are the majority in L.A. There's over seven million Mexicans in L.A. County alone. We are the majority. And you're going to see every day more and more of it, as we ... we manifest as our young people grow up, graduate from high school, go on to college and start taking over this society. Our people are... the vast majority of our people are under the age of 15 years old. Right now we're already controlling those elections, whether it's through violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we are gonna take over.
    Well, why the hell don't they do this in Mexico??????/
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

question for you all.....
    I was working at a federal half way house federal funded.
    Was told had to have experience and a GED, I have that. Was applying for a cook.
    Well, I got the job. Then later after I had been there 6 months.
    They hired a mexican female. Well, she didnt have any experience whatsoever. I was told to train her.
    Well found out she was making as much as me, and she bragged that she didnt have a GED.

Well, I confornted the Program director and he told me to mind my own buiseness.

I have since left there, and the mexican was fired.

got any ideas on what I can do besides file a charge with the EEOC???
    Any one else I can file with???

Proud to be an AMERICAN

IT is proof that MeCHA is trash and racist.

DOWN WITH RACIST!

Koobster wrote-
    and she bragged that she didnt have a GED

WOW,what a thing for her to brag about

Rawhide!

Quote-
    Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country ... I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Pay who back for what?
    Sam-I-Am, thanks for an alarming post.I really had no idea there were so many Latinos(especially ones in political office) so filled with hate

Rawhide!

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Koobster, talk to someone in your state with the Bar Association, and also talk to any legal aid group. If nothing else, talk to a lawyer who will help you pro-bono and see what can be done. Good luck.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12