Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    Not sure why you would watch the kid, I'd call the cops.
    Remember the old saying Melvin, it takes a village to raise a child? Good people do try to do the right thing even when it should not be expected of them esp. when a child is involved, I would have tried to keep an eye on the kid to, there are far to many perverts out there who prey on children now! EastTX_Dude, did the right thing in this case, this is what good caring citizens do.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

We all need to sleep at night and if she didn't watch the child and something bad happened, she would feel guilty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is never the childrens fault ...that thier parents are severely lacking and these lacking parents come is all colors, spaces and sizes...I would call the cops for fast intervention and then get a much info as possible...call CPS...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The State would probably just give the poor disadvantaged couple money for a baby sitter.

Not to say that all Americans are good parents or anything, but this story is just one in a million...the invaders do not live by the same code of conduct as most of us do.
    From what I have seen and read, for the most part they don't have any respect for laws, property, or authority of any kind.
    bush is happy as a Texan at a hog roast that he has allowed the invading masses of illiterate, scrupulous savages into our country. And furthermore I think he loves it that we hate it. Picture the Grinch while planning his raid on Whoville.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

UPDATE!

ok guys, I went to my part time today and from 5 pm (when I arrived) til 7:45 PM, the kid and his mom was there. At around 7:40 PM, the mother was getting a drink and one of our customers approached her and told her she shouldn't be leaving her kid unsupervised. The two got into a arguement within the store and the lady told the mother she was with the state or some government agency and that she would be calling Child Services on her..

The mother went her way afterwards and left with the child. I mentioned this to the officers who comes in @ 8:30 who is a LT with local law enforcement and he advised me to get her lincense number if she comes in tomorrow. He stated to me he had never seen her come in but suspects she knows to leave before officers arrive for the 8:30 shift..

Being that this woman is a compulsive gambler, I'm positive she will be back. I would've gotten her lincense plate tonight had it not been so busy.

Anyways, will keep you guys up to date.. This is certainly getting interesting..

I am glad that it was brought to the woman's and police department attention. Too bad you didn't call the police during the arguement because if you did and told them the woman's regular behavior and the other woman was still there it would have been better. If police respond to a case like that then they have to contact family and child services and may or may not have a child investigator check it out as well. Once the police call them then the process would move quicker.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I am glad that it was brought to the woman's and police department attention. Too bad you didn't call the police during the arguement because if you did and told them the woman's regular behavior and the other woman was still there it would have been better. If police respond to a case like that then they have to contact family and child services and may or may not have a child investigator check it out as well. Once the police call them then the process would move quicker.
    Thing is, that child is being left unattended and supervised and if he gets hurt, it's going to be on my company.. And the child does go outside in the parking lot and plays (sometimes) and no telling what could happen out there. Could be kidnapped even. Child can't speak English, so if he yelled for help, no one near would understand him.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The worst part is there are SOOO many predators out there, waiting for such an opportunity, this poor child has just been dumb lucky no pervs have found out his situation.

I hope the state can intervene before an creep comes his way, I cry every time I hear these stories, it makes me so sick that there are sick minded people hurting children, and as well, the parents in some of those cases have been lax in watching their kids better.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the child is in the parking lot then call the police and tell them that the child is there and the mother is gambling. That police call will be a priority call and officers will respond quickly. As I said before they will call the proper authorities and when they do it will happen very quickly. This is in your best and your employers best interest.

Is there not someway to get those scumbags banished. Like an earlier post stated, if that kid get hurt, you know they going to get some bleeding-heart lawyer to represent them and sue your business for being negligent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast