Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Is there not someway to get those scumbags banished. Like an earlier post stated, if that kid get hurt, you know they going to get some bleeding-heart lawyer to represent them and sue your business for being negligent.
    don't know, thing is, I'm just an employee there, not in management.. I don't have power to tell the chick to take a hike.. BUT I still have the civic right to tell law enforcement. And as soon as the chick returns and I get her lincense #, I'll be reporting her.

Update

ok guys... next day after the lady got in arguement with a customer, she came in during the morning to play video poker. She mentioned the incident to one of my co-workers who had not been there and stated she will no longer bring her child.

Guess everything worked out and no longer a problem...

However, the child not being able to speak hardly any English concerns me. And the schools in my area are certainly not heavily Hispanic whatsoever, thus, I doubt theres any biligual teachers who can be on the level with the child.

My suspicision is that the school system doesn't hold it against the child he can not speak good English and will thus, pass him through per the "Child not left behind" logic of the Bush administration.

And thus, as soon as this child is grown, he'll be working the rest of his life in construction sites or the food industry...

Get her plate number and tell the LT. Regardless if she is no longer neglecting the kid in front of you, doesn't mean he is not back at the dwelling running loose. She has a pattern of behavior. At your store, it's the video poker, at home it's the TV or the telephone that gets the attention the child should be getting.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    EastTXdude, honestly Dixie is right. I have three kids myself, and now a grandson who is almost two, I have never once left them alone and unattended, even now, and the middle one is 13, still to me not old enough to take charge in a dire situation and protect his younger sister (although she probably would not listen to him).

If I were you, I would call the state agency that handles families and children down there and tell someone about this incident, or, they do have online contact information, and just tell the story of what had been happening. Get the womans plates anyways so they can find her and make sure this boy is not being left alone when she comes there.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123