Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Let um go

How about some real American players instead of these reconquista morons

Gov. needs to stand tall... the hell with them.. let them boycott and lose their paycheck for the night.

If she keeps up her good work, I might move to Arizona; right now I wouldn't consider moving to that Juan McCain created hell hole.

Yes I hear about this on the radio. Get a clue fools! Most citizens cannot have a political opinion on the job or it is automatic termination. I may disagree with that but in this case I do agree. Buy American, Hire American and Give to Americans first, especially veterans, not imported sports players! So Goodbye Fools! I boycott you and all your teams! Have fun and make alot of pesos playing soccer in Mexico! Maybe one of the cartels will endorse you! You never had it so good and you never will again fools! May we never again plunder our tax dollar to build stadiums for traitors like you!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

GR
    Illegal aliens would do themselves a good service by boycotting ALL STATES IN America entirely.

That way they can go on with their lives and search for a more positively productive life among their own who also hate America from their birth homelands.

Americans can get back to doing what "we the people" do best:

-- work hard at the jobs within "our" nation.

-- raise "our" families without the deadly influence of illegal alien terror among us, our children, and our other loved ones.

-- bring "our" nation back to economic solvency without the leeches who are draining "our" tax dollar base dry.

-- rebuild "our" nation's hospitals that have closed under the weight of illegal aliens who pay NOTHING for any medical inside America.

-- live "our" lives without hate mongerers, who are WILLING PARTICIPANTS and BOOTS ON THE GROUND, acting on behalf of their beloved homelands against the USA and patriotic Americans.

-- raising the standards of "our" nation's educational institutions AGAIN to the level held at the top of all nation's before illegal aliens invaded and terrorized "our" nation.

-- walking within our communities and not feeling unsafe because murderers, rapists, child molesters, drug pushers, and crime infected illegal alien willing participants in their lifestyles of crime won't be a problem.

Some markets have not recovered from the MLB strike how many years ago?? This will do little to endear themselves to baseball fans. I for one haven't been back since the strike and won't. Hey maybe if they boycott, what fans do show up can see some American players playing America's game, ya think?

I'll continue my boycott of MLB. Besides baseball (have played it myself) is a relatively boring game anyway...lol
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12