Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic population across the United States

Map: Hispanic population across the United States
    Pretty amazing!!

Run your cursor across the states! Remember this was the year 2000, to bad it did not tell us about the illegal poplulation, but I thought it interesting as it is changing politics in America.

One thing for certain the area's that are highest in Hispanic population is where the majority of illegals are, thats what makes it so hard not to racial profile, as much as you do not want to hurt innocent people.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/26/hispan ... index.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can tell you now that the census is wrong. We have more then 250,000 illegals in Utah. We have go to have closeer to 500,000 double that 250,000 or triple it. They are everywhere.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I can tell you now that the census is wrong. We have more then 250,000 illegals in Utah. We have go to have closeer to 500,000 double that 250,000 or triple it. They are everywhere.
    Paige, remember this is a 2000 censes, we know what has happen in the last 7 years, they have been swarming in here for the big amnesty. I'll bet Utah is 3 times that amount now.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh ok I can calm down a little. I think. No I can't they are everywhere. Holy Cow. That upsets me more. 7 years old. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder they are running us over in their cars.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Oh ok I can calm down a little. I think. No I can't they are everywhere. Holy Cow. That upsets me more. 7 years old. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder they are running us over in their cars.
    I know its not funny but you are!! Do you feel like pulling your hair out! I DO!

One thing for certain the area's that are highest in Hispanic population is where the majority of illegals are, thats what makes it so hard not to racial profile, as much as you do not want to hurt innocent people.
    Well.....when they continue to segragate themselves to the majority in any town and refuse to mesh in.....it's impossible not to have them be the majority. That's not "profiling". I mean if you are in a predominatly white neighborhood and there's been electronic speed places set up and they find there's a problem in this particular area.....when the police come and start ticketing people.....it's gonna be a higher number of white people being busted. That's not profiling or targeting....it's just simple common sense. I mean you can't be screaming about being the majority and then cry about being targeted in the next breath. Can't attend an all girls school and then cry about there not being an equal number of boys getting in trouble.

Not to mention many of the illegal hispanics are being harbored by their legal family members who are hispanic...many working for hispanic businesses run by hispanic people. I'm sorry......but around here hispanic business owners hire only hispanic people. Even when they get legally into management positions.....they hire a majority of hispanic people. We have alot of immigrants here....legal...who are bi-lingual.....they just don't speak Spanish. So when everything is "must speak Spanish" it's definately not Spanish spoken for most peoples second language. They have used that as an additional excuse to keep people of other races out and guarentee just hispanic employment even though most can't speak English.

Just today I read a job posting. It was for a uniform cleaning company. 2 positions. One to hang and inspect clean uniforms. The other to seperate dirty laundry in the proper bins. Bi-lingual (Spanish) a must.
    Now come on here.......they aren't dealing with the public...there's no phone work. It's seperating laundry and hanging clean uniforms. Then you check it out and it's a hispanic owned business. We have a big unemployment rate in this area. I think they said 48% of the people live below poverty level. We have alot of black and whites desperate for employment who don't have college degrees. Yet everywhere you turn even if it's for jobs like this....or pickers, packers and sorters etc. It's must speak Spanish.

I know we say take the magnet of jobs away and they will self deport. What about areas like this.....where some are legal and they are purposly making it so no-one but hispanics can work? Where are we expected to self-deport to? Thats another reason why alot of these areas have a higher concentration of hispanics as well.......no one else is welcome.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope they self deport. We are seeing such a rise in crime it is frightening. These people are used to handouts. When these handouts stop and jobs dry up, I don't think they are going to just leave peacefully. I think many Americans are going to end up hurt.
    We are having robberies, home invasions and shootings all over the place. Utah used to be low in crime.
    -- John Wayne</div>