Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    What they have found in this survey is that the disparities are not just one way, they can be all across the board, and Hispanics that earn less, do so because they do nothing to improve their chances (if they are not the Hispanics born and raised here, being here illegally, or they refuse to go further in training and education).

We can all bet the income disparities are with those who are here illegally. This can be remedied by leaving, and applying, coming back legally.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    stevetheroofer, you are a genius! You must have studied many, many years in schools of higher learning, schools of distinction. How many years of sociology? Statistics? Psychology? You must get many invitations to speak at engagements, syposiums, before Congress and many other functions public and private. You deserve a big hefty raise with many benefits and perks. Pure genius.
    "I got a GED if that helps!" And no they wouldn't let me speak at the judiciary committee meeting, I think the look on my face said it all!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They're making more than the people they replaced by undercutting wages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not even sure why this report was conducted, other than to give our US La Raza Department something to do. This article makes it sound as if hispanics should be making the same as everyone else because they are hispanic.

So I’m sure what will follow is millions of dollars worth of grants, studies and outreach programs to make sure hispanics have every opportunity to earn as much as whites, because after all, they are the chosen people, and anything less would be discriminatory.

Never mind the fact they have a dropout rate at 50x that of whites, out of wedlock births, gang and drug violence, not to mention questionable immigration situations amongst heads of households and other members. Doesn’t exactly sound like a recipe for high earning potential if you ask me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    You deserve a big hefty raise with many benefits and perks.
    "We got one!" and the guy asked if we were all legal!"
    SSN's DL's etc...

Illegals make more then they're legal counterparts!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    Show of hands please,just what i thought,no one gives a tinkers damn!

I would also like to know if they factored in the freebies they get, including food stamps, cash aid, WIC, free healthcare, free education, etc.

well yea, when your illegal and you will work for cheaper wages.
    of course a report like this is going to say they are paid less.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    All good points. The person they replaced is not making more, the Hispanic illegal is.

So personally, I don't really care how little they are making when they are here illegally. To be honest, even when a person is a born citizen, born of citizen parents, and they make less. They have to take their own future in their own hands. This is exactly what this nation has always been about, making your own way, making it honestly, and having the freedom to do so. This nation was not founded on what was even and completely fair. We cannot make everything fully fair for everyone, it is just impossible.

I'll quote a famous Disney character line "life's not fair"!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I have been out of work now going on TWO YEARS.
    So in my opinion ,I hope they starve and LEAVE!

You'll find NO SYMPATHY HERE
    "I'm sorry to hear that uniteasone, I really am, believe me I feel your pain!"
    Americans should not have to worry about this at all, and with only 47% of working Americans paying the bills for the rest of the world! We don't need a Rep. or Dem. in office, we need someone who can do 6th grade math! I'm sayin' a roofing Dude prayer for you right now!
    Thank you Steve. I did at least put money aside over these years so I am doing better then most out there. At least I still have my HOME! And that is what it is,a HOME....not just a house....

And do not forget "

THESE ILLEGALS EVEN AT LOWER WAGES ARE STILL MAKING UPWARDS TO 700 PERCENT MORE THEN THEY DID IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I'm not even sure why this report was conducted, other than to give our US La Raza Department something to do. This article makes it sound as if hispanics should be making the same as everyone else because they are hispanic.

So I’m sure what will follow is millions of dollars worth of grants, studies and outreach programs to make sure hispanics have every opportunity to earn as much as whites, because after all, they are the chosen people, and anything less would be discriminatory.

Never mind the fact they have a dropout rate at 50x that of whites, out of wedlock births, gang and drug violence, not to mention questionable immigration situations amongst heads of households and other members. Doesn’t exactly sound like a recipe for high earning potential if you ask me.
    And not to mention the fact that their are institutions that have had or are lowering standards to allow these people and others into their organizations. Look at the US Naval Academy. They have already done it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02588.html

http://www.educationnews.org/commentari ... 06645.html
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast