Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HIT LIST Made by Illegals??? Check it out!

Check it out: http://www.avtoday.net/Latino_Vote.htm
    It looks like a "hit list" made up by illegals whom are supporting Bill Richardson for president in 2008. Here's a example of what this list says(quote):
    "10-28-06 Racist in Lancaster: Know anyones name? Know where they work? Know where they live?" AND:
    Same guy who was arrested for attacking a female senior citizen Esther Halabi on September 2, 2006 at Four Points. Let's find out who is hiring this guy.

"Member" of Latino Americans for Immigration reform, PO Box 2227, Rosamond, CA 93560

Doesn't this guy Frank Jorge live in Mojave or Bakersfield?
    Also, check out this crap:
    [quote]The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was the peace treaty that ended the Mexican-American War (1846–184. The treaty was signed by Nicholas P. Trist on behalf of the United States and Luis G. Cuevas, Bernardo Couto and Miguel Atristain as plenipotentiary representatives of Mexico. On February 2, 1848, at the main altar of the old Cathedral of Guadalupe at Villa Hidalgo (today Gustavo A. Madero, D.F.), slightly north of Mexico City, it was subsequently ratified by the United States Senate on March 10 and by the Mexican government on May 19; the countries' ratifications were duly exchanged on May 30, 1848, at the city of Santiago de Querétaro. However, the version of the treaty ratified by the United States Senate eliminated Article 10, which stated that the U.S. government would honor and guarantee all land grants awarded in lands ceded to the United States to citizens of Spain and Mexico by those respective governments. Article 8 guaranteed that Mexicans who remained more than one year in the ceded lands would automatically become full-fledged American citizens (or they could declare their intention of remaining Mexican citizens); however, this Article was effectively weakened by Article 9, written into the treaty by the U.S. Senate, which stated that Mexican citizens would "be admitted at the proper time (to be judged of by the Congress of the United States)."

Mexico is also home to the greatest number of U.S. citizens living outside U.S. territory. This may be due to the growing economic and business interdependence of the two countries under NAFTA and Mexico's increasing popularity among retirees. We wonder how White America would react if Mexico started deporting "Americans" at the same rate?[/quote]

I really have my doubts about Mexico deporting any rich Americans living there, seems they cannot survive without their money! If it were me living down there, I would see just how fast I could deport myself!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

That would be Alfred Xenios Pico from Palmdale california....... Just so you know who he is. He is about 35, and runs that website.
    Apparently he is or was a truck driver and runs a website that lists businesses around Palmdale.
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Considering he wants to publish peoples names and places of work and homes, this guy is advocating, with a nod and a wink, violence against these Americans.

He needs to be reported to the FBI, immediately.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    nittygritty wrote:

If it were me living down there, I would see just how fast I could deport myself!
    I love your sense of humor Nitty!

Wow! I just looked at the web site and I've got to say...either they are on drugs or consider everything everyone does to enforce laws being racist? I want to be in their list just so I can make it clear what I stand for.

If American's are in Mexico illegally, they should get the boot!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    If American's are in Mexico illegally, they should get the boot!
    I just sent this to Bill Richardson and Harry Reid.....as well as my Senator...if they think these are "good" citizens....then something is wrong with them!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Does anyone know the story behind;
    Pro-Illegal immigration who want a stop to the all raids and stop to all deportation? until the Comprehehsive Immigration Reform bill is passed?

Does anyone know the story behind;
    Pro-Illegal immigration advocates who want a stop to the all raids and stop to all deportation? until the Comprehehsive Immigration Reform bill is passed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast