Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    If American's are in Mexico illegally, they should get the boot!
    I just sent this to Bill Richardson and Harry Reid.....as well as my Senator...if they think these are "good" citizens....then something is wrong with them!
    I know. If Richardson has any sense at all, he should be horrified that he is being supported by this group.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Considering he wants to publish peoples names and places of work and homes, this guy is advocating, with a nod and a wink, violence against these Americans.

He needs to be reported to the FBI, immediately.
    I was on the SOS site yesterday and reading this thread. Someone there has reported it to the FBI I believe.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Folks like this have no respect for this nation's sovereignty. Their mindset is that "the borders crossed them, they did not cross the borders." Since they have an inalienable right to be here, it stands that we have no right to keep them from coming here. Any action taken by us to enforce our laws is unwarrented aggression towards them. Unwillingness to embrace the "Latinization" of our country is "xenophobia."

It reminds me very much of the attitude that the Islamists have. In their way of thinking, any resistance to the spread of Islam is seen as aggression towards Islam. I see parallels to the Islamists' agenda and that of the reconquistas, even those who are not forthcoming about that agenda.

I just sent this to everyone I could and to Bill Richardson...but I would suggest print this wed site out...before it disappears...like a Houston Chronicle article I wanted disappeared in less then 8 hour after it came out....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I just sent this to everyone I could and to Bill Richardson...but I would suggest print this wed site out...before it disappears...like a Houston Chronicle article I wanted disappeared in less then 8 hour after it came out....
    Good for you! Come on people, copy and paste!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Does anyone know the story behind;
    Pro-Illegal immigration advocates who want a stop to the all raids and stop to all deportation? until the Comprehehsive Immigration Reform bill is passed?
    The pro illegal advocates want the raids and deportations stopped until CIR can be passed so that the illegals here now will be able to stay in the country until they get amnesty. I haven't seen any news articles about it, but did see it on tv last night. They had an advocate on there actually demanding that the raids and deportations cease and desist! It's hard to believe the arrogance of these people that they would demand that we stop enforcing our laws to accommodate the illegals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12