Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hold Their Feet to the Fire Rally Report

http://chapelhillblog.blogspot.com/

Welcome to DC!

What a great time to gather and participate. Lafayette park had 1000 fellow concerned citizens; and a few protesters trying to disrupt the event. As the event went on it was easy to filter out the protesters drone of Amnestia and listen to an awesome group of speakers.

Americans from all over the United States were there. There were Americans of all colors and creeds. The people spoke and the message was that we dont want our elected representatives(politicians) giving away our country for the greed of a few. One gentleman who legally emmigrated from Africa could not understand why we Americans would allow so many Illegal Aliens to hop, skip, and jump ahead of the line. I cant understand it either.

We,the people. Most of them would be retiring to a peaceful life in California or Arizona, but choose to travel, at their own significant expense across the country. They come in their wisdom to tell Americans to wake up. Most say its too late for California. They tell the rest of the country to wake up, its not too late, yet. Not until those protesters carrying signs for Amnestia and bandana's covering their face get their way.

Those who come to represent the last of the greatest generation are not just coming for themselves. They speak of being there for their children and grandchildren. They say wake up America. And they say it with some pride. Most have been coming to these events for years. This year some of their children and grandchildren did attend the rally. And they expect more next year.

There were handmade signs everywhere. No amnesty, english as a primary language, enforce our borders. The most heartbreaking were those who lost loved ones to illegal aliens. All too common it was an illegal alien who had a few too many to drink, and drove, and killed. As Blogs for Borders like to say, these tragedies are "100% preventable".

The next few days are for lobbying and blogging about why Citizens are here. Please check back a couple of times a day and read other bloggers.

ALIPAC
    Freedom Folks
    Save Our State
    Tony Dolz
    Diggers Realm
    Stop the Invasion

Thankyou for that wonderful uplifting update and thank you for being the voice of those who could not make it to DC. God Bless!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work! I'm doing evrything I can to support you'se guys from this end!

YES, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH NEWS ABOUT IT! All the time i'm on the phone I'm hoping I'm not missing anything.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)