Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

holllow victory suckers

You have been played, again!!!!
    Why do you insist on trusting the Republican enemy?

I live on the east side of Los Angeles, probably the only Caucasian in the city that I reside in. Yesterday June 27th, I was at the local post office and returned there again today to finish some business. One change since yesterday at every clerck's counter, I noticed 8.5"x11" signs printed in Spanish with instructions about applying for a passport. I frequent this post office and something is going on. Yes, there were a couple people involved in the application process at the counter but, I noticed several people were asking for passport forms and some in line were making verbal comments to their family while pointing at the signs. Now I don't speak or read Spanish, but something is going on here.
    The law is nothing more then a formality for Bush and his crony's and they will continue to push this immigration at all levels. Now is not the time to get lazy. Get the thieves on the run and keep them there. impeach Bush!!

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Wanna bet we see the raids dramatically reduced????

Why don't you take a picture and post it.

Are you saying that something "bad' is amiss or ?

How can illegals get a passport?

One step at a time honey, and this is a step in the right direction!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

This is bull.
    Did you ever try to get a passport? You need documents and not the xeroxed copies that the illegals can buy. It's also scrutinized.
    This post sounds odd.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Why don't you take a picture and post it.

Are you saying that something "bad' is amiss or ?

How can illegals get a passport?
    When you get a passport you have to raise your right hand and swear that you are a legal citizen of the U.S. I know I just applied for one. If they have forged documents and get a passport it's deportation or prison.

When I was getting mine. A lady was there with her three kids. She didn't speak English. When she saw them taking the oath, she had her kids ask the lady in charge how late they were open. She quietly slipped away and never came back. It was a one day special application day at our library. She got it and she left.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Contact the Postmaster General and file a report if you think something is going on.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)