Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hollywood Kirstie Alley Just Made Presidential Endorsement, Instant Ignites Firestorm

Jack Davis April 9, 2016 at 5:27am

BREAKING: Hollywood Actress Kirstie Alley Just Made Presidential Endorsement, Instantly Ignites Firestorm

"...this country’s gotten very complacent."

Actress Kirstie Alley prides herself on being “an eccentric person who is conservative.”

In the 2016 presidential contest, she wanted “someone who will rev us up and make us pay attention.”

That’s why she is endorsing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

“HELLO BOYS! this is my formal endorsement of ‪@realDonaldTrump & I’m a woman! (last I checked) And Rudy, U R amazing!,” Alley tweeted Friday.

Twitter was suitably aghast.

“Remarkable unity of morons behind Trump. Impressive,” tweeted Ben Basche.

“What is it with these ancient sitcom stars and Trump?” commented Philip Mathews, referencing the endorsement of Trump by Scott Baio, an actor on the sitcom Happy Days. Alley had been a star on the sitcom Cheers.

Alley was more than happy to go toe-to-toe with her critics.

“If Ur ‘disappointed in me’ Or can’t hang w me because of my views..so be it..U were never a friend in the 1st place.I respect ALL my friends,” she said when she first tweeted her support.

As comments raged, she had a response.

“Waaaahoooo!! Now it’s gettin all wild around here!! Carry on then crawl back to your mom’s basement..ur dinners ready!!!!”

As reaction rolled over into Saturday, Alley was amused at who was spewing hate.

“Go figure..In the last 12 hours I’ve gotten THOUSANDS of Hate tweets from team “Liberal peace & love” … ironic,” she tweeted.

Alley had said in January she gave Trump credit for “waking this country up. I think that’s a really great step for this country because this country’s gotten very complacent.”

“The same people who admire and revere celebrities will turn against them in a heart beat if they come out as a Republican,” Alicia Powe wrote on Young Conservatives.

“Trump for example has been in the public eye for decades and Hollywood liberals never hesitated to go on The Celebrity Apprentice. But now that Trump is a Republican candidate he is demonized as racist and sexist,” she wrote. “Hollywood is a very tough, unpopular, and lonely place to live and work for a conservative. Kudos to Kirstie for holding her own in those Tweets.”

h/t: Young Conservatives

BREAKING: Hollywood Actress Kirstie Alley Just Made Presidential Endorsement, Instantly Ignites Firestorm

Wonderful!! Thank you Kirstie Alley! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I always liked her.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn