Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Depot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Home Depot

I just checked my email and had 45 emails from Home Depot about some gift card or something.

I think they are on to me! I think they found out I come to these boards!

NOTE: Since this is in text ..... I'm being sarcastic about Home Depot. Although they really did send me those 45 emails today.

(edit) Anyone else getting these things?

You may be right! Spammed by HD.

I think WM is looking for me.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

one else getting these things?
    yep
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I went to Home Depot the other day for some gardening supplies and man, they were expensive compared to Wal-Mart.. Ended up going to Wal-Mart and saved about 50% on everything I bought vs Home Depot..

Talk about expensive, have any of you gotten any of Home Depot's catalog's with the furniture, dishes , and appliances in them? I can't even afford to look at them, i just trash them.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

dot

Home Depot

I have not received anything from Home Depot(a sellout employer).
    If I can't find it at Walmart I will go to Lowes,they do not hire illegals.

Re: Home Depot

Quote Originally Posted by dot
    I have not received anything from Home Depot(a sellout employer).
    If I can't find it at Walmart I will go to Lowes,they do not hire illegals.
    DOT
    check Lowes. They either hire illegals or donate to laraza. Sorry I can't remember exactly but I've put them on my NO list recently. We had a thread concerning this last month.
    I think it was DIXIE'S WALL-MART thread.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand that Wal Mart is the only place to shop for a lot of people, especially in small towns - but Wal Mart is just as destructive to America as Home Depot - perhaps more so.

Unless and until the American people decide our only real weapon is our money and how we spend it - we won't win. It is our own money that is paying for the illegal aliens - for the outsourcing - for all the negative things happening to our country.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I understand that Wal Mart is the only place to shop for a lot of people, especially in small towns - but Wal Mart is just as destructive to America as Home Depot - perhaps more so.

Unless and until the American people decide our only real weapon is our money and how we spend it - we won't win. It is our own money that is paying for the illegal aliens - for the outsourcing - for all the negative things happening to our country.
    I agree!

Lowe's too?

Aw man! Really? Well crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast