Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home Depot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dot

lowes

God, I am just sick about Lowes. I just joined this site at the end of June.... so I missed out on the Walmart Thread.
    Pretty soon we are going to have no where to shop that does not hire illegals. Wish I could move to another country, I am so sick of this crap I could throw up all over George Bush and the rest of the morons in Washington who want to give everything to the illegals.

Home depot is building those Day labor centers "Illegal Aliens centers" all over California. With front Desks, Restrooms a break Lounges, Beautifull isn't it? what's next a 401K and stock options?

Banned
    I would appreciate if someone would confirm the Lowes rumor. One thing is for certain: There are a lot less Spanish-speakers shopping at the Lowes stores in my area than at Home Depot. That probably means something.

Talk about expensive, have any of you gotten any of Home Depot's catalog's with the furniture, dishes , and appliances in them? I can't even afford to look at them, i just trash them.
    Nittygritty,

You are right. My family couldn't afford the furniture, etc. with those prices.

So how again does cheap labor help us?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12