Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I already tried this approach Dave.

There is obviously no easy solution, but there should be. It's too important to ignore.

We DO need to circle our wagons around American (ONLY) contractors and handymen if we are going to profess to care about America and American workers.

What I personally do is eyeball every contractor I see parked or driving around the neigborhood or at stop lights and if they are Americans I'll write down the phone number/company name or stop them and ask for their info. So far I have found an American landscaper (even attached an American flag to his trailer) and a roofing crew which is quite a find since my neighborhood is a majority 'sanctioned by traitors' illegal mexican.

If we all do this and pay the extra buck or two for Americans (consider it an investment in OUR futures) we can rob the illegals of OUR cash and watch their businesses shrink.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

we do not like criminals on our property. when we had some trees taken down i came straight out and told the guy NO ILLEGALS! he said no problem and did a wonderful job. i have given his name out to others who are frustated trying to find Americans or legal individuals to do work on their house. i think there is a real market out there for quality American handimen.

I wish I could find the link for you guys but there is a group of MILITARY, nationwide, who are listed on the web.

They place their skill & location on the site looking for work in their respective fields while they're home.
    Carpenters, plumbers, roofers, handimen, etc. etc.

Americans doing American work + hiring a Trooper. Great concept.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    dave_lovelace wrote:

Not too long ago, I got an estimate for a tree to be removed from my yard. I was careful to call a contractor who had been in business here for more than 25 years and was clearly an American. So I signed the work contract and the next day 2 illegals who could not speak a word of English showed up to do the work.
    I experienced a similar incident last year when I hired a contractor replace the tiles on my bathroom floor. The contractor/owner came to my house for the estimate task, but the actual duties of replacing the tiles was left to some Hispanic gentlemen that didn't speak English. Additionally, had the same experience years ago when having the shingles on my roof replaced. NEVER AGAIN!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12