Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I also question how you can have a expired passport and valid visa.

She will probably sue because the stop sign was not in Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Tucson traffic stop video goes viral

Posted - 8/4/2010 at 1:16AM by Danielle Todesco

TUCSON - Video on Youtube shot in downtown Tucson along Fourth Avenue has gone viral just one day after its posting.

Tucson Police stopped a woman for failing to stop at a stop sign, and ended up calling Border Patrol, and it is all caught on tape.

"I just started taking video," said Jason Aragon with Pan Left Productions.

Aragon said he got a text about a situation on Fourth Avenue, so he grabbed his camera and started rolling.

"Within minutes, various activists and film crew were there to document what happened," said Lynda Cruz with Derechos Humanos.

Cruz was acting as a translator for the woman being questioned. She said officers asked the woman to show a license, but TPD said all she could provide was a Mexican driver's license and an expired passport.

Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor said the officers rightfully called Border Patrol for verification.

"The ethnicity or race did not come into the picture. It's what was provided or not provided that caused the officers to have reasonable suspicion," Villasenor said Tuesday.

But Cruz and Aragon said the woman has a legal visa, she just left it at home.

"If it were anybody else, they probably would have just cited them and sent them on their way...but they called Border Patrol," Cruz said.

Chief Villasenor stands behind his officers.

"I viewed the video that was on Youtube...I read the report. I support the officers in what they did, this is what our policy says that we should do," the Chief said.

The woman was taken into custody Monday, but was released after about four hours once it was verified that she had that visa.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-traffic ... oes-viral/

Looks and sounds like a set up to me!

The very reason there is a law and requirement all legal aliens need to have the documents proving they are privileged to be here.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

GR
    Anyone see them hiding in the shadows?

They never have been since they got their hooks into America's rich and elites.

Well well well American Police Officers doing their job, just like they do in mexico, and every other nation around the world.

These are the jobs that America's Police Officers were hired to do - PROTECT AMERICANS FROM PEOPLE WHO INVADE "OUR" NATION by ANY MEANS!

What's the problem with that?

The judge who looked at SB 1070 said that the police cannot be required to ask for legal identification from potential illegal aliens, but there is no law denying that America's Police Officers DO THEIR JOBS, as they always have been with American citizens, and will continue to do so.

Illegal aliens need to come to the realization that they are NOT PURE, and "WILL" be asked "TO PROVE" who the heck they are inside America's borders.

Thank You God for helping Americans to take back our nation from those who are destroying it. Please continue to help Americans, by educating "all" Americans how to protect this great nation You have blessed so greatly - "we the people" need more help how to protect this great nation from within and from without. Thank You God for all You do for us Americans and our nation of America.

Looks and sounds like a big time set up to me. She couldn't speak our language, but she sure as heck knew not to speak until her lawyer got there. Unbelievable!! This is just how low life and sneaky these people are. Hope she enjoyed her 4 hrs. in jail and wish her many more. Maybe her 4 hrs. in jail convinced he to carry her visa, even if she s going to stage aset up for our police.

I don't know who got set up. That was as lawful as it can get. Great to see border patrol involved so our police don't get stuck taking hours out of thier day to book. They can go get another one!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12