Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Homeland security on FOX NOW! Press conference!

Press conference on Homeland security at the border on Fox NOW!!!

April
    Just heard they are:

Doubling number of law enforcement on border for all states on border.

They are going to seize arms going south to Mexico.

Tripling number of intelligence on SW border

ICE working in Mexico City

Operation Firewall, stop money laundering from US

More Border Liason agents

Altering technology ,Bio metric and running fingerprints on border to see if they are criminal aliens

Screening at rail crossings into Mexico

More Xray at border to identify cars carrying arms into border

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    http://interactive.foxnews.com/livestream/live.html?chanId=1
    Thanks!!! I appreciate that because Fox just cut the press conference off before questions from press.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    It is like DHS an absolute joke. There would be a few additional token resources including ATF and other agencies on the border but no troops even though they supposedly are concerned about drug cartel members and other criminals in this country. No mention of the hundreds of thousands illegally crossing the border who are adding to our economic misery and burdening our health care, land, food, water, energy and other LIMITED resources. They need to send troops to the border if they really wanted to stop the flood of cartels and other criminal activity into this country through the wide open border. Once again this government has shown it values open borders, cheap labor and votes more than it does the welfare, well being and security of the American people. Another dog and pony show. What are the deaths of more Americans to them anyway?
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

working4change
    No problem. Listening now

Also, they are taking away resources that catch and screen what is coming in and putting them on what is going out so that means more can come in.

Napalitano and Obama are idiots, if they don't think we understand their intentions.

I have a lot of respect for DHS and border security but they can't stop an invasion. Seriously, they are not allowed. They will just have to duck and cover while it rolls right over them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are going to seize arms going south to Mexico.
    Nice. How about stopping illegals from coming north?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Blah Blah Blah, I am so sick of them spouting the partnership and love between Mexico and the US.

Just heard this on Rick Roberts show. Glad they are taking these measures, but as usual, it's the United States fault. Furthermore, these measures should have been taken yers ago, however, I will try to be happy for the bread crumbs they are throwing us.

When I heard the announcement, I wondered if they were just going to open the border up as nothing surprises me about the lunacy of the current admin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast