Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Homeland Security Training for Local Law Enforcement, by An

This makes the Iowa drill a little more understandable.

Beware of Homeland Security Training for Local Law Enforcement, by An Insider

By James Wesley, Rawles on March 30, 2011 8:28 PM

I’ve been in law enforcement for the past 18 years. I have attended a variety of training over those years. During the 1990s, most training I attended was community-oriented, sponsored by local agencies or private companies specializing in police training. Themes common to training of the past included topics such as Constitutional rights, community partnerships, youth-oriented programs and problem-oriented policing.

During the past several years, I have witnessed a dramatic shift in the focus of law enforcement training. Law enforcement courses have moved away from a local community focus to a federally dominated model of complete social control. Most training I have attended over the past two years have been sponsored by Department of Homeland Security (DHS), namely the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

No matter what topic the training session concerns, every DHS sponsored course I have attended over the past few years never fails to branch off into warnings about potential domestic terrorists in the community. While this may sound like a valid officer and community safety issue, you may be disturbed to learn how our Federal government describes a typical domestic terrorist.

These federal trainers describe the dangers of “extremistsâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Adherents to self sufficiency,aka ''Be Prepared'',will now land citizens
    on the Fed's watch list.You're kidding right,were we not advised by the government to have 3 weeks of survival food and water in the event of a natural disaster? The government reminds me of the 3 Stooges episode when they tried their hand at plumbing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8-PlnJ3kkk

Banned
    Yes, we can ALL be labeled Domestic Terrorists according to this. How simple it is to gain control of a society or community by instilling fear... If I defend Second Amendment Rights and put a bumper sticker on my vehicle, I may be labeled a Terrorist; If I belong to the Tea Party and support Conservative Candidates, I may be labeled a Terrorist; If I oppose Illegal Immigration; If I grow my own food and raise livestock, and on and on...

The Reality is Frightening! Sheriff Richard Mack (former Sheriff of Graham County, AZ) wrote The County Sheriff America's Last Hope and has provided a copy of this book to EVERY SHERIFF in this country. A must read for everyone, not just law enforcement...although it could land you on the TERRORIST watch list....

Second, get to know your local law enforcement officers.
    Make sure the person You Elect as Your County Sheriff believes in the principles outlined in Sheriff Mack's Book. The Sheriff works for YOU, not the Bureaucrats and his/her oath is to uphold and defend the Constitution.

The Patriot Act is one if the most frightening pieces of legislation ever passed. Perhaps we need to put pressure on Washington to repeal this. This is the basis of Homeland Security and the carte blanche for ANY AMERICAN to be labeled a TERRORIST.