Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Awesome! Please tell me about some more that have that documentary and futuristic tone and style!

I am all set up so I can go anywhere and project videos. I have:
    1. Mini-LCos projector that will run either from 110 v source or 12 v battery
    2. Phillips DVD players with video output jacks, Ipod docks and memory card readers
    3. Altec Lansing rechargeable speaker system, has sufficient volume
    4. Portable projection screens
    5. Video Ipod to download nearly any video from YouTube and which will work with the Altech speakers to send video signal to the projector.
    6. A few good spots in downtown where hundreds of people walk by.

In other words, I am capable of showing to the public anything from a brief video from YouTube to a full length DVD---one that I bought a while ago was NatGeo's "MS-13, World's Most Dangerous Gang."

Now, would this get more people lined up to call the Congress? My biggest drawback is that our US politicians in this state are almost completely sold out to the OBL; they are definitely neither conservative nor fence sitters. If there is an amnesty battle in the summer I may take the show on the road to a blue dog state.
    CaptainRon..go to a public park and park it there..run the videos and people will gather and listen. There's no law that states you can't watch television at a park..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the comments. I know where I can set this up, and had a petition drive going in the same place two years ago. Lots of people walking by. However, this is one of the most liberal districts in the country and changing the US Rep.'s opinion is impossible. It would be more productive in one of the swing states.

Which brings me to my next point. What are people doing in those states where there are Reps. or Senators that could go either way? Those are the crucial areas where we need dedicated activists.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course there's always the Latino gangsta rap videos like:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be0vgwF1S6s&feature=fvw

or
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMvcx8tv2e8
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Thanks for the comments. I know where I can set this up, and had a petition drive going in the same place two years ago. Lots of people walking by. However, this is one of the most liberal districts in the country and changing the US Rep.'s opinion is impossible. It would be more productive in one of the swing states.

Which brings me to my next point. What are people doing in those states where there are Reps. or Senators that could go either way? Those are the crucial areas where we need dedicated activists.

I live in a suburb outside of Portland, Oregon and have found out since moving here a few years ago not only how liberal the cities are, but the state in general. I wish there were more organizations against amnesty near me, have been able to find none. Found one in Salem, but that is to far for me, so I know what you are saying Captainron.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12