Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You folks need to pull yourselves together and get on task with the Congressional elections.

If you have not been receiving our email alerts, listening to the radio show, or reading the materials in association with the candidates.... ALIPAC IS GOING INTO RED ALERT.

If you are too depressed or dismayed to fight, clear out of the way.

Otherwise, get on the ready line and deploy into action following our national plan of action as outlined for you in several locations on this site.

We do not have time for tears or hand holding.

It is time to make a difference.

If anyone has any questions about the elections deployment I will be glad to answer them, but no pity festivals please. We have a country to save and we need fighters that are focused, active, and resolved.

W
    W- I hope that wasnt supposed to be a pep talk.

I think I will "clear out of the way" for a few days. I dont feel like "getting on the ready line". I dont feel like following your "national plan of action outlined for you".

Maybe I want to share my concerns for the future of our country. I am scared and disturbed by the actions of our government. I might want someone to hold my hand or someones shoulder to cry on. I thought I could be comforted by my fellow patriots.

So, I will take a breather and "stay clear" for a few days. Thanks for the suggestion.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    You folks need to pull yourselves together and get on task with the Congressional elections.

If you have not been receiving our email alerts, listening to the radio show, or reading the materials in association with the candidates.... ALIPAC IS GOING INTO RED ALERT.

Otherwise, get on the ready line and deploy into action following our national plan of action as outlined for you in several locations on this site.

If anyone has any questions about the elections deployment I will be glad to answer them, but no pity festivals please. We have a country to save and we need fighters that are focused, active, and resolved.

W

I think I will "clear out of the way" for a few days. I dont feel like "getting on the ready line". I dont feel like following your "national plan of action outlined for you".

Maybe I want to share my concerns for the future of our country. I am scared and disturbed by the actions of our government. I might want someone to hold my hand or someones shoulder to cry on. I thought I could be comforted by my fellow patriots.

So, I will take a breather and "stay clear" for a few days. Thanks for the suggestion.
    butterbean, You are not alone. We suffered a defeat in the bailout. I am pretty disgusted and appalled myself. I sat for several days not doing anything because of shock, mostly. I needed that time out to sort through it all and let my human emotions be real. I am still not completely back in the saddle, but I'm getting there now that I took a time out. Our effort is vital, it's true, but our own health, sanity, and safety ranks up there as well.

I will miss you while you're on sabbatical, but I understand why you may need it. Buck up, Patriot Friend, we'll pull through this together.

(((((hugs from PA)))))
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I think thats a good idea too. Butting my head against a brick wall has
    gotten painful. I dont post a whole lot but I do my duty on the phone
    and at the keyboard but I think I too need a break! I have my
    investments to worry about and that is enough for the present time.

TN has one senate seat up for grabs so to speak...Alexander is opposed
    by a dem who doesnt sound half bad. I think sending some entrenched
    politicians home would be a good thing. It couldnt get much worse.
    Uh oh, shouldnt have said that....just asking for it, eh?

Later guys!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

April
    Patrtiots, as always thank you for your dedication. The Bailout hit me head on and upset me greatly, as I am sure you all noticed. You all did a wonderful job fighting it. BE very proud of your efforts and the message you sent to these traitors. Be sure and be good to yourselves, so that you ALL have the fight we will need later on. Please be sure and vote your conscience in this election. Follow your gut and instincts that God gave you.

What it is, is what it is, but we can make a big difference in our vote selections!!! And lastly, Hang in there!!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

UNITED WE STAND!!

GREETINGS everyone
    Today I decided to get involved in Politics (sorta I guess). I wrote an Email to the Secretary of State and Formally Requested he provide Barak Hussein Obamas Medical Records and Birth Certificate.
    Being a Registered Republican, A Father, and Taxpayer Living in South Dakota, it is my RIGHT to know WHO is on the Ballot.
    I cut and pasted Article two of the 12th Ammendment into the letter, it states the requirements to be President of The United States.
    IF those documents could not be produced, I asked his name be REMOVED from the Ballot.
    NOW... If EVERYONE CONCERNED would do the same thing????
    I listened to Obamas Grandmother in Kenya say "SHE WAS IN THE DELIVERY ROOM WHEN BARRY WAS BORN... IN KENYA!!!"
    That kinda disqualifies him from the Presidency.. HELL, the guy should NOT even be a Senator!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    GREETINGS everyone
    Today I decided to get involved in Politics (sorta I guess). I wrote an Email to the Secretary of State and Formally Requested he provide Barak Hussein Obamas Medical Records and Birth Certificate.
    Being a Registered Republican, A Father, and Taxpayer Living in South Dakota, it is my RIGHT to know WHO is on the Ballot.
    I cut and pasted Article two of the 12th Ammendment into the letter, it states the requirements to be President of The United States.
    IF those documents could not be produced, I asked his name be REMOVED from the Ballot.
    NOW... If EVERYONE CONCERNED would do the same thing????
    I listened to Obamas Grandmother in Kenya say "SHE WAS IN THE DELIVERY ROOM WHEN BARRY WAS BORN... IN KENYA!!!"
    That kinda disqualifies him from the Presidency.. HELL, the guy should NOT even be a Senator!
    I think you have just given us all a wonderful idea!! I will do the same!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Depression about the economy and the situation in America today because of the sloth and ineptitute of our elected officials is making me double up on the blood pressure pills. But I will not bow out of the fight and I am spending my non-ALIPAC hours reading everything I can about the candidates and issues, so I will know what the pudding I am doing in the election booth. Plus, I occasionally send a few choice-worded emails (very polite, of course) to various candidates.
    With these elections, IMO, we are in for the fight of our lives, perhaps like the patriots that declared independence from King George (of England.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think everyone on this board should join the " Minuteman Civil Defense Corps." They will be the ones that will be called to action, when the MOD EDIT really hits the fan. There IS strength in numbers. Also, look for a local Minuteman Project near you. Get involved! This issue has NOTHING to do with RACE or RELIGION. Our country is under attack! Stop the ILLEGAL INVASION by getting involved instead of just talking about it!

MOD EDIT Removed Personal information

WELCOME Rad! And yes, I feel that so many of us are feeling so threatened by an invasion of not only illegals, but all our assets, from businesses to roads and real estate are for sale to the highest bidder, no matter from where or what their motive.
    It seems that the opinions of the majority of the American people are nothing that many of our elected representatives would even consider representing.
    Anyone know who is running for election in Antarctica, because that may be my next move.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

W

butterbean, You are not alone. We suffered a defeat in the bailout. I am pretty disgusted and appalled myself. I sat for several days not doing anything because of shock, mostly. I needed that time out to sort through it all and let my human emotions be real. I am still not completely back in the saddle, but I'm getting there now that I took a time out. Our effort is vital, it's true, but our own health, sanity, and safety ranks up there as well.

I will miss you while you're on sabbatical, but I understand why you may need it. Buck up, Patriot Friend, we'll pull through this together.

(((((hugs from PA)))))
    Bbean,

It indeed was not a pep talk.

We need everyone in walk mode asap.

The days are ticking by quickly and the amount of time our political activist spend on the campaigns Vs time being upset can mean the difference between winning and losing our next set of battles.

There is an army of candidates across this nation that have agreed to represent us.

They have put themselves out on a limb by standing with us Vs. La Raza and the big corporations. Sure, many of them cannot be trusted but look at the numbers.

Those candidates need contributions, volunteers, votes, and our online activists spreading out across the web posting good info about them and links into our endorsements page.

One of the big reasons this last battle against the bailout was lost was because too many people were already defeated in their minds and saying "I know they are going to pass it anyway, but Im against it."

Let me make this very clear. The political forces destroying America are not going to get ONE INCH of ground from me without a fight.

I could be gentler and try to empathize with everyone feeling down, but there really is no time for that.

It is time to pull it together and activate and swing into action.

Anyone that feels to down and out to function right now is already beaten and has already fallen on the battlefield.

We do not need our other activists stopping to pick you up or drag you back to the medic.

We need everyone with their eyes on the opposition ahead and your hands gripping your flags tightly and advancing on our enemy's positions.

We can sort out who could and could not function and why after election day.

We need all eyes on the fight immediately!

To many people are self defeating and losing faith when it is faith alone that sustains us and can lead us to victory.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast